• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fellow board member needing assistance

135 posts in this topic

Mock me if you must

We must. We must. :grin:

That reminds me of a famous cheer from the movie Screwballs:

We must! We must! We must develop our busts!

The bigger the better, the tighter the sweater, the boys depend on us!

:shy:

I always thought it was "increase" our bust. hm

Edit: I just looked it up, and that "we must, we must, we must increase our bust..." bit is from a 1975 novel by Judy Blume, and quite a few teen movies ripped it off.

I always thought it was "increase" our bust. hm

Edit: I just looked it up, and that "we must, we must, we must increase our bust..." bit is from a 1975 novel by Judy Blume, and quite a few teen movies ripped it off.

Very good. (thumbs u

I only knew it from Screwballs.

Three nice items (including the Action 246!) will be auctioned off during the VCC this weekend. Thanks to all who have placed bids so far. Thrill bids encouraged!

I'm kinda late to the party, but since I know Nick is lurking around here, can I go ahead and donate this one to the cause?

XenozoicTales1CGC94a.jpg

And if this auction goes to at least $50, I'll throw this one in for free:

XenozoicTales9CGC70.jpg

Damnit, I wish you people would stop putting up new stuff. I love you all for doing so, but I swear, I am so totally not worthy. The best you'll get from me is the occasional humorous comment, there's no payoff. If you're a crackhead/scammer, I'll still flame you.

I could never repay you guys for what you've done. However, in my next post I'll make a statement of how I've disbursed the funds so far.

Today, the first thing I did was silence the barking from NCO Financial and all the other financial companies blowing up my phone. It wasn't enough to silence them, but enough to reduce them to whining.

Second thing I did was to hush up the rent a-holes. They should be gone for a little while.

Third thing I did was make an appointment for a dental checkup. I've been chewing on the right side of my mouth for two years now, because I know there's a carie on the left.

Fourth thing, I met with my optometrist. He wants cash money for some cheap new frames, but the ones with krazy glue have done well, so far.

Today, the first thing I did was silence the barking from NCO Financial and all the other financial companies blowing up my phone. It wasn't enough to silence them, but enough to reduce them to whining.

Second thing I did was to hush up the rent a-holes. They should be gone for a little while.

Third thing I did was make an appointment for a dental checkup. I've been chewing on the right side of my mouth for two years now, because I know there's a carie on the left.

Fourth thing, I met with my optometrist. He wants cash money for some cheap new frames, but the ones with krazy glue have done well, so far.

:applause: Sounds like you're focused on the right areas.

:gossip: I'm not usually up at this time of night, but a thunderstorm woke me up and I was checking the weather radar. Looks like the chit's gonna hit the fan shortly. :eek: