• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fellow board member needing assistance

135 posts in this topic

Cash donation sent via Paypal. Hope things start getting better. (thumbs u

DRX

Got it, thanks very much DRX! I shall watch a terrible B horror movie in your honor. :)

Beau-bot has a posse :applause:

I guess so! If you'd asked me a week ago what I thought most forum members would be willing to give me, my answer would have been 'a beating'. :D

Damnit, I wish you people would stop putting up new stuff. I love you all for doing so, but I swear, I am so totally not worthy. The best you'll get from me is the occasional humorous comment, there's no payoff. If you're a crackhead/scammer, I'll still flame you.

I could never repay you guys for what you've done. However, in my next post I'll make a statement of how I've disbursed the funds so far.

You deserve a break and the community is more than happy to help

out. (thumbs u

I hope this little boost changes your luck for a while. :wishluck:

:foryou:

Damnit, I wish you people would stop putting up new stuff. I love you all for doing so, but I swear, I am so totally not worthy. The best you'll get from me is the occasional humorous comment, there's no payoff. If you're a crackhead/scammer, I'll still flame you.

I could never repay you guys for what you've done. However, in my next post I'll make a statement of how I've disbursed the funds so far.

out. (thumbs u

Your comments kick as usual mon amie as Gambit would say. :¤)

mon amie is

my friend

in

french.

Now Im not french, but thought I would add that as a learning tool 4 ya fazy so you could call many others your friend.

Best,

Rich

out. (thumbs u

Your comments kick as usual mon amie as Gambit would say. :¤)

mon amie is

my friend

in

french.

Now Im not french, but thought I would add that as a learning tool 4 ya fazy so you could call many others your friend.

Best,

Rich

Thank You Rich. (worship)

I need a few more friends with some nice books for sale.

I'm out with friends drinking expensive wine and listening to the Dead. :whee:

Will finish all the auctions when I get back in about an hour. Thanks to everybody who put things up...shows what a great community this is.

All auctions ending tonight have finished - we raised $2123.99 from the community to help Beau in his time of need. More auctions going up tonight to run over the weekend. Thanks again to everybody who helped. :headbang:

I guess now would be a good time to announce that I'm actually Danny Dupcak, and have been planning this long con since September of 2008.

:jokealert:

I've been astonished at the generosity of this forum's members in the past, and always tried to help out when others were in need. I never thought I'd be on the receiving end, but now that I am, I just want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart. The people of this forum are some of the finest to ever walk the face of the Earth. I can't thank you enough.

All auctions ending tonight have finished - we raised $2123.99 from the community to help Beau in his time of need. More auctions going up tonight to run over the weekend. Thanks again to everybody who helped. :headbang:

"Good job gang.Well done, Neato!"

AWESOME!

:cloud9: