• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know where this is?

13 posts in this topic

The place I go to is actually worse because the whole store is like that, not a longbox in the entire place, just rows of stand up magazine racks placed so close together I can't even fit down some isles. About half the stuff is bagged and boarded to his credit though. And nothing in any sort of order, just piles of completely and utterly random comics

It's the collinswood (spelling) auction in New Jersey. Dennis is the guy's name that runs the booth. The auction and this booth were featured in a recent episode of Tell 'Em Steve/Dave, a podcast done by Bryan Johnson, Walt Flannagan and Brian Quinn.

Love the podcast and these three have definately escaped the coattails of Kevin Smith. Johnson and Flannagan appeared in his films as Steve/Dave and Fanboy.

Big Kevin Smith fan also if you can't tell.

It's the collinswood (spelling) auction in New Jersey. Dennis is the guy's name that runs the booth. The auction and this booth were featured in a recent episode of Tell 'Em Steve/Dave, a podcast done by Bryan Johnson, Walt Flannagan and Brian Quinn.

Love the podcast and these three have definately escaped the coattails of Kevin Smith. Johnson and Flannagan appeared in his films as Steve/Dave and Fanboy.

Big Kevin Smith fan also if you can't tell.

I knew someone here would be familiar with the place lol