• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics @ SDCC Booth 5514, 5515.... Any want lists?

130 posts in this topic

I'll be signing autographs all week long at Dale Roberts' booth 5514, 5515.

Please, no flash photography.

**All donations should be made payable to Metropolitan Ministries, Tampa, FL** Dale Roberts Flunky Scholarship Fund....supporting flunkies all over the south.

fixed that for you

I admit it. I flunk, but at least I flunk for the best of the bunch.

I am thinking of having a big "flunk off" for you guys..

Great idea Mr Roberts!

This would answer the question "which flunky sells the most?"

Very helpful since we have established already that either flunky can outsell you 2:1 on any given con day.

:whee:

:blahblah:

Only on a day when I am not trying.....

With the kind of high grade flunkies you have, you need never try again :grin:

Very helpful since we have established already that either flunky can outsell you 2:1 on any given con day.

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Hold on there, Tiger. No one, and I mean no one, can squeeze a nickle like our Mr. Roberts. (tsk)

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Hold on there, Tiger. No one, and I mean no one, can squeeze a nickle like our Mr. Roberts. (tsk)

Doc, give yourself some credit. Last time I asked you for the best prive you'd give on one of Dale's slabs, you're price was $5 higher than the marked price! Dale was going to give me $5 off, but then made me pay your price.

Doc, give yourself some credit. Last time I asked you for the best prive you'd give on one of Dale's slabs, you're price was $5 higher than the marked price! Dale was going to give me $5 off, but then made me pay your price.

Well, you felt special, didn't you?

Well, you felt special, didn't you?

I always feel special- short bus special, but special.

you're lucky he only shafted you out of 5 bucks (thumbs u

, just had 2 of my credit cards stolen from the gym.

The fookers tried to be clever and took the 2 in the middle of the wallet so to hope that I didn't notice.

Didn't take my $$ or ID thankfully or my money spending credit card which was in front.

Probably just wanted me to not notice fast enough to charge up the account.

They did get one charged in for sure on one account of around $500 and two charges in on the other for around a grand.

It looked fishy at the gym when my lock wouldn't lock and that my wallet was in the wrong pocket.

F the thieves.

:sumo:

The fookers tried to be clever and took the 2 in the middle of the wallet so to hope that I didn't notice.

Didn't take my $$ or ID thankfully or my money spending credit card which was in front.

They did get one charged in for sure on one account of around $500 and two charges in on the other for around a grand.

It looked fishy at the gym when my lock wouldn't lock and that my wallet was in the wrong pocket.

F the thieves.

:censored:

F the thieves.

:censored::censored:

:o

F the thieves.

:o Greggy goes to the gym!!!!

Seriously, that really stinks. Thieves suck.

I'll be signing autographs all week long at Dale Roberts' booth 5514, 5515.

Please, no flash photography.

**All donations should be made payable to Metropolitan Ministries, Tampa, FL** Dale Roberts Flunky Scholarship Fund....supporting flunkies all over the south.

fixed that for you

I admit it. I flunk, but at least I flunk for the best of the bunch.

I am thinking of having a big "flunk off" for you guys..

Great idea Mr Roberts!

This would answer the question "which flunky sells the most?"

:blahblah:

Only on a day when I am not trying.....

With the kind of high grade flunkies you have, you need never try again :grin:

I am hoping one day to never even have to show up at the convention. Just turn you and Doc loose on the world. :o

Dale,

Any High grade Savage Sword of Conan and Hulk magazines?

I have a ton, but unfortunately, nothing will be at the show. Maybe I will run a thread when I get back.

that will be great...I am looking for 1 to 80 Savage Sword of Conan raw or slab 9.6 to 9.8

and Hulk magazine pre 1980 raw or slab 9.6 to 9.8

F the thieves.

:o Greggy goes to the gym!!!!

Seriously, that really stinks. Thieves suck.

I did take out $2 more K in cash just in case.

It was the winter of '99 when I first noticed a severe shortage of nickels in my piggy bank. This went on for years. Finally, I figured it all out & decided if he's gonna have all my nickels then he might as well have me as a flunky too. Years later, I find myself on the eve of another major flunky event and my piggy bank finds itself as empty of nickels as ever before.

F the thieves.

:censored::censored:

Greggy you go to a gym? :roflmao: