• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Props

28 posts in this topic

I would assume most high end book buyers buy them from people they know or from well established boardies, conventions, dealers etc.....so who buys a $3500 book from some random jackarse? How do these retards expect to steal money from a collectors board where you can infer that there is a knowledge base and educated collectors abound? Outed every time. Just an insult to the people here is all it is. Even the ebay scammers....there is enough written about the scams and scammers that it puzzles me as to how people still get caught up in it.

I hate crooks too.

I have to give out credit to the board members who can quickly see through some of the scams being tried in the sale forums. Guy today got outed in about 20 mins on a high grade key. I know when I looked at it at first something seemed a little off but man the proof was posted up quickly by the group. Good job. Gotta love having knowledgeable people around especially when there is a lot of cash at stake. Just my 2 cents. I know its rare, but the scammers still try once in a while. wish they would stick to ebay.....

:applause:

(thumbs u +1

That is why I like this place! Knowledgeable collectors and, for the most part, good people too!

I would assume most high end book buyers buy them from people they know or from well established boardies, conventions, dealers etc.....so who buys a $3500 book from some random jackarse? How do these retards expect to steal money from a collectors board where you can infer that there is a knowledge base and educated collectors abound? Outed every time. Just an insult to the people here is all it is. Even the ebay scammers....there is enough written about the scams and scammers that it puzzles me as to how people still get caught up in it.

I hate crooks too.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000