• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 37

11 posts in this topic

Hello, please give me your opinion about my best ASM 37, is it a keeper? The pages are CR/OW, not good. The covers are nice and flat and clean, but the corners have some rounding. There are virtually no stress lines I can see, but my eyesight is not so good close up any longer. Thanks,

Also, the three white marks on the spine to the left of the purple banner, those are part of the cover. It changes color there and wraps around the edge, it isn't spine damage.

ASM37front90.jpgASM37rear90.jpg

I think you're using a similar scanner that I have. You can enlarge the cover scans a bit by doing an auto-detect crop. It's kinda hard to tell by what's shown, but I am going to give it a general range grade of 8.0 / 8.5.

Well photo bucket resizes them to whatever that is. How do I/we get a larger image saved to the internet? These are 300dpi as I set the scanner, about 1.5-1.7mb for the front scans.

I agree, better resolution would help. I made them a size which shows most of the details, but they don't upload that size to the hosting site. Does the special site which I read of someone else using allow more file size?

I think you're using a similar scanner that I have. You can enlarge the cover scans a bit by doing an auto-detect crop. It's kinda hard to tell by what's shown, but I am going to give it a general range grade of 8.0 / 8.5.

Yes, we need somewhat larger scans.

But, it does look to be a nice copy (thumbs u

Thanks guys. In hand it looks like a 9.0, but the corners may do it in, so I'll expect a VF+.

I asked because I was watching/bidding on a lot on CLINK. I got the 9.2, and several others. I couldn't push it to get Nick's 9.6 of 101. He had a few really high grade ASM there tonight, beautiful books. Night,