• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Confirmed Unannounced Creators Attending SDCC 2010

155 posts in this topic

Hate to be the bearer of Bad news but I was emailing JrJr and he did confirm he will not be at SDCC. However he will be at NYCC.

Mike

JRjr is also at Fan Expo in Toronto in August

Anybody heard anything about Jhonen Vasquez or Dave McKean, both of which were there last year (unannounced)?

Century Guild Is stating that Dave Mckean will be at there booth but won't state times. I Have met dave a few times and even got a commission from him. He really seems like the type of person who doesn't like nailed down to a schedule.

Anybody heard anything about Jhonen Vasquez or Dave McKean, both of which were there last year (unannounced)?

Century Guild Is stating that Dave Mckean will be at there booth but won't state times. I Have met dave a few times and even got a commission from him. He really seems like the type of person who doesn't like nailed down to a schedule.

He'll also be at the Allen Spiegel booth ...

Do you have a complete list of who will be at the allen spiegel booth ?

Do you have a complete list of who will be at the allen spiegel booth ?

No - I emailed McKean, and he just said that he would be splitting his time between those two booths.

Normally, I have to go to the Allen Spiegel booth on Wed. night or Thursday of the show to ask for signing times. Sometimes, it's available online, or through their website: http://www.allenspiegelfinearts.com/information.html.

so far, no announcements on the Allen Spiegel website on who's at their booth for this year. I'd check about a week before the show.

Just found this out in an email from Gentle Giant:

Meet Guillermo del Toro and Doug Jones

on Saturday, July 24th

2:00PM-4:00PM

Booth # 3513

Have your mini busts autographed by Guillermo del Toro and Doug Jones at our booth on Saturday, July 24th between 2 pm and 4 pm. These mini busts available for purchase at our booth from Wednesday (Preview Night), July 21st through Saturday, July 24th.

Some new additions:

Skottie Young (from his Twitter feed: My flight is booked for SDCC. Please purchase all my goodies on preview night so I can walk around and geek out the rest of the week. Thanks)

Guillermo del Toro & Doug Jones (signing at Gentle Giant Sat 2-4 pm)

I would be very impressed if Mike Ploog would make the trip from his home in the UK to San Diego. (It's not unheard of, but I don't know if he's coming this year)

Bill Willingham is almost certainly coming to San Diego. He does a yearly Fables panel that has a loyal following. (Plus Fables wins the Eisner every year, so he needs to be there to accept it) :) I think he likes the show anyway, but unless he has a compelling reason not to come, I think he'll be there.

Normally, Erik Larsen attends the show, as he lives in Northern California, and Image usually has a strong showing at San Diego. I'm not sure about Sienkiewicz, Yu, or Vines. Leinil lives overseas, so he may pick another show like NYCC. I haven't seen any announcement from those guys yet.