• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUB MARINER #1-4 RAW..

17 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

1st 4 issues of Subby....grades out as the following.

#1 VG/FN ------- $31

#2 VF/VF+ ------ $42

#3 VF/VF+ ------ $30

#4 GD water damage --- $3

ALL 4 books for $100 shipped.

All payments accepted..

Scans will follow

Thanks,

Steve

Nobody? (shrug)

:(

$42 for a sharp #2 that guides at $80 :o should NOT be sitting here still - they are harder to find with a nice looking spine than you would think. Nobody loves Subby more than I but alas, the comic coffers are empty for this month. :sorry:

Now, should a #14 or #15 in the same grade come along I would have to do whatever it takes.... :whistle:

Nobody? (shrug)

$42 for a sharp #2 that guides at $80 :o should NOT be sitting here still - they are harder to find with a nice looking spine than you would think. Nobody loves Subby more than I but alas, the comic coffers are empty for this month. :sorry:

Now, should a #14 or #15 in the same grade come along I would have to do whatever it takes.... :whistle:

:whistle:

:devil:

sm15.jpg

Per pm...

:takeit:

I have never read any of the SA/BA Sub Mariner series, so I figured why not start

with the beginning of this set.

Does one need to buy the Iron Man / Sub # 1 for this to read well?

Does it run over from that story?

hm

Congrats to both of you. I believe it picks up from that story, yes. I'll have a decent number of readers in the upcoming VCC of other Subby's, as well as an IM/Subby #1 if you are interested.

yeah, if they present as well as these do

I'd like to see them.

:cloud9:

Does one need to buy the Iron Man / Sub # 1 for this to read well?

Does it run over from that story?

Actually you need to get TTA 101 and IM/SM 1 to link in with Subby 1.

Nobody? (shrug)

$42 for a sharp #2 that guides at $80 :o should NOT be sitting here still - they are harder to find with a nice looking spine than you would think. Nobody loves Subby more than I but alas, the comic coffers are empty for this month.

I find that cover very current.

It makes me feel that Subby is battling a minion that was sent by BP

to impede the prince's anger in the black murky deep.

Nobody? (shrug)

$42 for a sharp #2 that guides at $80 :o should NOT be sitting here still - they are harder to find with a nice looking spine than you would think. Nobody loves Subby more than I but alas, the comic coffers are empty for this month.

I find that cover very current.

It makes me feel that Subby is battling a minion that was sent by BP

to impede the prince's anger in the black murky deep.

(thumbs u I agree! Nearly the entire Subby run is composed of awesome covers - especially the Picture Frames and Bill Everettt covers. The Dr Doom issues - 20, 47 & 48 - are amazing and I've always liked #16, 22 & 52.

But when a Subby cover is bad it is reallllly bad. #12 is hilariously bad and #41 & #42 also elicit guffaws when I see them.