• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Public Service Announcement!!

172 posts in this topic

This thread is quickly approaching cluster :censored: status.

Yes - most posters must secretly agree with Ken, as they keep bumping this thread :thumbsup:

Timing my (insert Locked Points Challenge phrase), don't want to jump the gun and get shut out of points.....

(tsk)

Oh no you don't. :makepoint:

STOP IT!!

It really wasn't directed at anyone. I don't even know whose thread it was.

Even you can't play that stupid.

Who says he playing? (shrug)

You know, heaven help me for what I am about to say, I actually enjoy Ken's posts from time to time. This thread; however, was a brain fart. It ranks right up there with the person, don't remember who now, that posted, "Wow, I would like to have that book, but I can't pay $500 more than what I sold it to you for."

:screwy:

That was classic Kris moore.

I guess the problem to why this is bad move, solely because it more than likely will shy

a customer away from the book that may have actually would have bought this book

at that rate.

so don't be so shocked when sellers come out of the woodwork...

it's almost like you going to a car lot and having a big banner on the street saying that "the

new car you are going to buy is going to be worth thousands of dollars less when you drive

it off the lot, so you would be a fool to buy one - better yet go somewhere else and buy used".

The owners of that lot would come running, just like the sellers here are acting

appropriately. It is seen as affecting their business, so come one dude...

(tsk)

This thread is what happens when you take someone with poor social skills to begin with and place them in front of a working computer with an Internet connection.

Some people just need a lot more practice before they can function in polite society, and stop realising that they can say whatever they want without consequence.

It's a $%*(tty thing to start a thread over, and demonstrates a lack of etiquette that moves the OP firmly in douchebagatron2010 territory

...provided he hadn't already staked claim in that territory and started construction of his permanent residence

...provided he hadn't already staked claim in that territory and started construction of his permanent residence

I'm pretty sure he lives across the street from me in Douchebagatron Estates. Guy only cuts his lawn six times a summer . . .