• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Public Service Announcement!!

172 posts in this topic

Everyone should keep on bumping this thread to the top though..... :insane:

Sure thing. I like to keep the Canadians happy. (thumbs u

You accomplish that by not being one. :foryou:

:roflmao:

I make us both happy by not being one. :foryou:

I make us both happy by not being one. :foryou:
I pick on you one time and you gripe, yet here you are picking on a whole country. :taptaptap:

This thread is what happens when you take someone with poor social skills to begin with and place them in front of a working computer with an Internet connection.

Some people just need a lot more practice before they can function in polite society, and stop realising that they can say whatever they want without consequence.

It's a $%*(tty thing to start a thread over, and demonstrates a lack of etiquette that moves the OP firmly in douchebagatron2010 territory

I move to have this post stickied to the top of every internet website on the internet.

Anybody want to second that motion?

:idea:

This thread is what happens when you take someone with poor social skills to begin with and place them in front of a working computer with an Internet connection.

Some people just need a lot more practice before they can function in polite society, and stop realising that they can say whatever they want without consequence.

It's a $%*(tty thing to start a thread over, and demonstrates a lack of etiquette that moves the OP firmly in douchebagatron2010 territory

I move to have this post stickied to the top of every internet website on the internet.

Anybody want to second that motion?

:idea:

I think you should just write an "I'm OK - You're OK" manifesto for posting that could be stickied to the Internet. Sal is too acerbic. He would make the twilight moms and cat lovers cry with his vitriol. You would be perfect for the job.

And to all passing moral judgement on me, I have seen each and every one of you post f'd up things about others here on the boards.

So zzz

While I don't agree with the agenda of the original post how some of the board members reacted to what you did is in poor class just as much so I agree with your point above due to it is happening in this thread itself by some individuals.

Its one thing to point out where someone may be wrong but to insult and act as some have in this thread is just as bad.

And to all passing moral judgement on me, I have seen each and every one of you post f'd up things about others here on the boards.

So zzz

While I don't agree with the agenda of the original post how some of the board members reacted to what you did is in poor class just as much so I agree with your point above due to it is happening in this thread itself by some individuals.

Its one thing to point out where someone may be wrong but to insult and act as some have in this thread is just as bad.

It's just par for the course.

You're still much less of a douchbagatron than Kevin76.

That is the least ringing endorsement ever provided. That is like saying you are a good breather or you are less evil than Satan.

I really didn't read much into the original intent of the thread other than maybe WD #1 has cooled a bit. (shrug)

The thread would have dropped off by now if not for the efforts of those decrying the evil intent and inhumanity of the the OP. lol

You're still much less of a douchbagatron than Kevin76.

That is the least ringing endorsement ever provided. That is like saying you are a good breather or you are less evil than Satan.

You really are good at taking up air.

How does that sound :wishluck: