• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Public Service Announcement!!

172 posts in this topic

I thought this party broke up hours ago? Any beer left?

Just some half eaten waffles...

There's enough OJ and champagne left for a mimosa or two, but it's probably warm by now.

I love a mimosa in the morning, don't care if it makes me sing show-tunes afterward.

There are only two brunch approved alcoholic beverages:

Mimosas and Bloody Marys.

Anything else just means you're a drunk.

;)

:eek:

There's enough OJ and champagne left for a mimosa or two, but it's probably warm by now.

I love a mimosa in the morning, don't care if it makes me sing show-tunes afterward.

;)

WTF is brunch?

;)

WTF is brunch?

It's the meal before linner

;)

WTF is brunch?

WTF is linner???

;)

WTF is brunch?

WTF is linner???

It's the meal before sunner.

And to all passing moral judgement on me, I have seen each and every one of you post f'd up things about others here on the boards.

So zzz

While I don't agree with the agenda of the original post how some of the board members reacted to what you did is in poor class just as much so I agree with your point above due to it is happening in this thread itself by some individuals.

Its one thing to point out where someone may be wrong but to insult and act as some have in this thread is just as bad.

So says the king of stupid remarks and general dumbassery.

Have you finally seen the light, or are you just tossing something out there hoping it will stick?

And to all passing moral judgement on me, I have seen each and every one of you post f'd up things about others here on the boards.

So zzz

While I don't agree with the agenda of the original post how some of the board members reacted to what you did is in poor class just as much so I agree with your point above due to it is happening in this thread itself by some individuals.

Its one thing to point out where someone may be wrong but to insult and act as some have in this thread is just as bad.

So says the king of stupid remarks and general dumbassery.

Have you finally seen the light, or are you just tossing something out there hoping it will stick?

I will admit I have in the past be one of those people that have got caught up in the garbage and done some wrongs even though two wrongs don't make a right.

I have even apologized for my wrong doings in a public thread and I have tried to grow since then. I have let what was done to me pretty much go for the most part although there is still a few people I hold animosity towards but I am working on that.

But as of late I have tried my best to stay calm and walk away from issues on these boards along with stay out of majority of the threads where these issues are arrising.

I will point out though that it is still usually the same people slinging the same around though on these boards.

My comment above was just a generalization of what I still see happening on these boards without pointing fingers like I use to do before.

Anyways your comment is what I am talking about. There was no need to insult me and is exactly what I am talking about in my post above.

:applause: He was just giving you another fine example of what you were talking about :applause: