• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STARLIN ART COLLECTORS!!! Your help is needed.

5 posts in this topic

Jim Starlin is finally getting the top shelf, class act, A-one "Art of" book that he deserves.

Joe Pruett, the man behind Desperado studios, and the man behind the INCREDIBLE Brian Bolland and Tony Harris "Art of" books needs the help of Jim Starlin art collectors.

He is getting towards the final stages of putting the book together but he wants to get some Hi Res scans of more of the wonderful art that spans Jim's epic career.

Anyone who can provide hi res 600 dpi scans will get a mention in the book.

Your name in what promises to be the definitive Jim Starlin Art Book? Nice.

PM me for details. I will put you directly in touch with Joe. I would post his email address here but I have heard of people getting spammed by posting on public boards.

Thanks for looking and I hope we get some more great art for this wonderful sounding book.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

I have several Starlin pages, etc. that I'd be happy to contribute, including first appearances and pages from some of his "key" books. I know Joe, so go ahead and let hiim know he can have scans of whatever he wants. Just have him contact me and I'll compile a list for him.

I think this is a wonderful idea.