• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bone 1-4 First Prints and UPDATED with a couple CPG first prints

9 posts in this topic

These are on their way back from FL now.

:takeit: pending scan is fine, but first :takeit: (pending scan or not) wins.

Will offer these on the board until Sunday and then it's off to one of the auction sites.

Shipping is included in the price. Payment via Paypal or Check/MO.

PM offers considered.

Bone #1 - CGC 9.2 - WHITE - $750 (last GPA sale was $861 and 12 mo is $780) - $700

Bone #2 - CGC 9.6 - WHITE - $400 (no GPA data; only 6 at 9.6 or above in census) - $350

Bone #3 - CGC 9.8 - WHITE - $750 (only 5 9.8's; last sell was $725 in 2008) - $650

Bone #4 - CGC 9.6 - WHITE - $100 (last GPA and 12 mo are $110) - SOLD PENDING SCAN

Cursed Pirate Girl #1 - CGC 9.8 - WHITE - $175 - $150

Cursed Pirate Girl #3 - CGC 9.8 - WHITE - $60 - $45

Prices cut and last bump. Once I get the books in hand I plan to scan and post on one of the auction sites.

Remember, :takeit: pending scan's is fine.

Also, take all three remaining Bone's for $1500 shipped. :o

Take the two CPG books for $180 shipped. :o

I'll leave these up for a few days and then off to an auction site. The #1 is nice, has some spine ticks on the back that break (scratch on the back of the case as well on the #1 and #4). The two and three are really nice and the four is spoken for at the moment. That's a hair on scanner on the front of the #3 :sick:

bone1.jpg

bone2.jpg

bone3.jpg

bone4.jpg