• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-men #111

11 posts in this topic

9.4/9.6

Way too many color-breaking spine ticks for that high of a grade - it's a 9.0/9.2 book at best.

I saw two in hand; one next to nightcrawler's face and one just above and to the left of Storm's hand. (shrug)

9.4/9.6

Way too many color-breaking spine ticks for that high of a grade - it's a 9.0/9.2 book at best.

I saw two in hand; one next to nightcrawler's face and one just above and to the left of Storm's hand. (shrug)

There's another one in the lightning bolt that hits the front spine - and several more on the back as well.

9.4/9.6

There's another one in the lightning bolt that hits the front spine - and several more on the back as well.

I missed the back completely the first time :P so now that I look again..I will have to agree that it is more likely a 9.0/9.2