• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling comics....Why? Because I like to!! M-O-U-S-E!

397 posts in this topic

Chilling Adventures In Sorcery 1 7.0 7.00

Great series, great art. Was it Gray Morrow? I'm too lazy to look. But it's sweet.

:takeit:

Great series to collect.....the stories are better than one would think. Thanks Mike....I believe you have a book from long ago I'll add this to...once I figure out what it is.

Hope all is well with you.

BREAK TIME!!!

Worlds Finest 188 8.00

I do have a couple WF coming up....but earlier. And not 8.00. :headbang:

I think he meant that was the book from long ago :gossip:

I'm like a psychotic or something :cool:

Fixed it

Great series, great art. Was it Gray Morrow? I'm too lazy to look. But it's sweet.

Great series to collect.....the stories are better than one would think. Thanks Mike....I believe you have a book from long ago I'll add this to...once I figure out what it is.

BREAK TIME!!!

Worlds Finest 188 8.00

Yeah..took me a minute or 10.....I think we're on the same page. But it's early! I'll fukkk up again.... :headbang:

BREAK TIME!!!

Worlds Finest 188 8.00

I'm like a psychotic or something :cool:

Fixed it
And don't forget, a sociopath too :thumbsup:

I'm glad to be recognized for all my finer qualities....., :acclaim:

BREAK TIME!!!

Worlds Finest 188 8.00

Yeah..took me a minute or 10.....I think we're on the same page. But it's early! I'll fukkk up again.... :headbang:

No - you will post HG Worlds Finest for 8.00 each, after you've previewed them to me via PM :sumo:

Not a huge Bee Gee's fan but...when I was living in England they had a HUGE international hit with a song called You Win Again..mid-80's or so. Number 1 in every country but never caught on in the US although they tried twice.....Great obscure pop song. And I love me my pop songs. Outside of How Deep is your Love and a couple of their early hits, it's the best song they ever did.

My Love Special 1 4.0 1.00

Hard to find this book in any grade. If it doesn't sell I will eat Greggy's shorts.

And actually I love this cover....it tells a good story.

scan.jpg

Not a huge Bee Gee's fan but...when I was living in England they had a HUGE international hit with a song called You Win Again..mid-80's or so. Number 1 in every country but never caught on in the US although they tried twice.....Great obscure pop song. And I love me my pop songs. Outside of How Deep is your Love and a couple of their early hits, it's the best song they ever did.

Hard to find this book in any grade. If it doesn't sell I will eat Greggy's shorts.

scan.jpg

scan.jpg

scan.jpg

:frustrated:

scan.jpg

Thank God.....Greggy's shorts are NASTY! Roy told me!

Super DC Giant 13 5.5 10.00 :news: SOLD

Another very htf book.....light creases bc. Looks much nicer than the grade.

And who's better then Binky??? And he's only one slip away from a maritime snack!

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

Iron Man 21 9.4 22.00 :news: SOLD

Looks brand new. I don't bust out 9.4 on bronze or earlier very often but this is a no-brainer.

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

My Greatest Adventure 72 7.0 7.00 :news: SOLD

Structurally beautiful but with browning.

Add Charlton Heston and we have a movie!!

scan0005.jpg

scan0006.jpg