• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling comics....Why? Because I like to!! M-O-U-S-E!

397 posts in this topic

WOO HOO!!!!

Been wanting to get a copy of this for about a year now and never run across it

:whee:

Thanks John!

:gossip: the day nurses are cuter.....,

WOO HOO!!!!

Been wanting to get a copy of this for about a year now and never run across it

:whee:

Thanks John!

:gossip: the day nurses are cuter.....,

Way cuter . . . the Night Nurses are reallllllllyy scarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry! :grin:

I can't believe how many insufficiently_thoughtful_persons pay money for your drek.

xoxo

greggy

What's up Greg.

Just for you.....Stella.....

Almost 2.5 years old.....my best friend.....I don;t have the words to express my love for this girl.....

Stella.jpg

Sweetest cd4ever post since I joined this circus in '07. :cloud9:

Just how does the Snake do it? hm
Don't go there David. Be careful......I have never and never will release my books to anyone prior to my posting of the book. I've spent 8+ years building my reputation. I select my books, grade them, scan them, create my spreadsheet and list them. Noone, ever in those 8 years, has gotten a head start.

I have had numerous PM's requesting a list beforehand and they have ALL been denied.

Period.

Don't go there David. Be careful......I have never and never will release my books to anyone prior to my posting of the book. I've spent 8+ years building my reputation. I select my books, grade them, scan them, create my spreadsheet and list them. Noone, ever in those 8 years, has gotten a head start.

I have had numerous PM's requesting a list beforehand and they have ALL been denied.

Period.

Not even what I meant John :foryou::insane: He's clearly quicker than us ol' guys lol

:eek:

Didn't catch the implication...agreed. Never once asked John for info beforehand, nor has he ever offered information that is not in thread.

Because there was no "implication" :)

Period.

Not even what I meant John :foryou::insane: He's clearly quicker than us ol' guys lol

Ok...sorry.....

Marvel Super-Heroes 1 5.5 8.00 :news: SOLD

scan0029.jpg