• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trying to find a Betty and Me #16 but I can't...suggestions?

19 posts in this topic

:shy: Hi everyone. I've never posted in here before since I generally read/buy moderns.

However, I've been looking for a copy of Betty and Me #16 for about a year, and I'm having no luck. I missed out on a rare ebay copy just this week :(

If anyone has a copy they're looking to sell, or knows of a shop that might have one, or can offer me any thoughts on a good way to find a copy, please let me know! I have posted about this a couple of times in the WTB section, but thought I might get some better contacts or advice by posting over here. This is my first experience having a hard time tracking down an older book - since I read moderns it's usually pretty easy to find what I want. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

If this isn't allowed, someone please let me know!

Thanks for reading. ;)

It's a obscure book, but not rare. I imagine most people who have a copy aren't selling because it's somewhat of a classic.

Just keep a search string on eBay and watch the auction house and advertise in the boards wanted section, you'll find one eventually.

I got mine from an ad in the mid 90's. It's a beater but as you pointed out, you don't run across them often:

bam16.jpg

However, I've been looking for a copy of Betty and Me #16 for about a year, and I'm having no luck. I missed out on a rare ebay copy just this week :(

I think you're lucky that you missed out on it. It went for crazy $ :o

That's what I thought too, but I've only seen a couple sell on ebay so not a lot to compare to. Maybe this one went so high since it's been awhile since the last one was up for sale.

That's what I thought too, but I've only seen a couple sell on ebay so not a lot to compare to. Maybe this one went so high since it's been awhile since the last one was up for sale.

It looked nicer than the average copy that shows up so that may have helped drive the price higher.

I pulled one out of a dollar box at a local flea market last fall. I just stood there

staring at it for a long time. It was like I found an Action #1. :) I'll see if I can

find it and scan it.

You lucky duck!!

I love your copy. Now sell it to me! :baiting:

I pulled one out of a dollar box at a local flea market last fall. I just stood there

staring at it for a long time. It was like I found an Action #1. :) I'll see if I can

find it and scan it.

You lucky duck!!

I love your copy. Now sell it to me! :baiting:

hm