• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM #17 High Grade.

22 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

Just wondering what some thoughts were on this ASM 17.

Nothing really to note except that the "torch" had been traced with a piece of paper over him,so there is a very light indent/outline around him.I'm hoping that will press out,it is very light,and barely even dents the paper...

back cover bottom edge,that is a tiny spot of what looks like original printers ink,not sure tho,but it is not a tear.

Thanks!

asm17.jpg

asm17001.jpg

9.2 with tracing indentations on the cover? Am I missing something here? To me that is a pretty big flaw. Especially on a book that is being said to be in the 9.2 range grade wise.
I took that into account,otherwise I do think it's good candidate for a 9.4 :wishluck:

9.2 with tracing indentations on the cover? Am I missing something here? To me that is a pretty big flaw. Especially on a book that is being said to be in the 9.2 range grade wise.
9.2 assuming it's pressed out.

If the book is a candidate for pressing. I could see this book sitting in a 9.2 slab. If for some strange reason the book can't be pressed. Or the indentation is still visible after the book is pressed. I would still go with my original grades. The OP has said the book will be pressed. Hopefully for him, the book looks awesome and get's the 9.2 grade. (thumbs u