• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling the Collection... Really!!! (DISCOUNTED)

72 posts in this topic

MARVEL ZOMBIES VS ARMY OF DARKNESS #1 VARIANT COVER NM- ($5.00)

th_MZAOD_FC_1.jpg

On my want list for a loooong time :)

:takeit:

:applause:

Thanks!

Now to find you something else to lessen the cost of S&H. :devil:

What else is on the want list?!?!?

Do you have the MZ/AOD#3: Dynamite Forces Death of Captain Marvel Swipe cover? That's the only one that is popping into my head, though there are other Suydam variant covers from other titles that I still need if you've got any :)

MARVEL ZOMBIES VS ARMY OF DARKNESS #1 VARIANT COVER NM- ($5.00)

th_MZAOD_FC_1.jpg

On my want list for a loooong time :)

:takeit:

:applause:

Thanks!

Now to find you something else to lessen the cost of S&H. :devil:

What else is on the want list?!?!?

Do you have the MZ/AOD#3: Dynamite Forces Death of Captain Marvel Swipe cover? That's the only one that is popping into my head, though there are other Suydam variant covers from other titles that I still need if you've got any :)

I think all I have left SUYDAM variant cover-wise is the THOR #1 variant. Need that? I'll toss it in for $3.00 if you're interested.

Nope, I've got that one already. I missed that you're in Canada :eek: How much of my soul will I need to mortgage for postage?
Oh not much, if I unbag/board the book and just stick a stamp on it...

:jokealert:

I'll let you off of the hook if I cannot find 2-3 more books to make it worthwhile to you. I mean, it's not like I sold anything in this thread, so what's $5?!?!? :kidaround:

lol - I'll look through again and see what I can see. Are you going to list anything else?
I've got about 6+ longboxes of stuff. I might post more here, but I won't be able to post it all. Just not enough time.

I've got everything from SILVER AGE to MAGAZINES to DIGESTS to SETS to SLABS to MODERNs available.

Requests?