• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well this AF #15 is NOT a 9.6, But it's All Original!!!

35 posts in this topic

Sorry Can't Make a "Clickable" Link (Maybe someone can help me crazy.gif ). But it's eBay Auction #2228337355 . What do you think the Final Price will be??? This has GOT to be one of the Worst AF #15's I've seen and I've seen some pretty Messed up copies. Of course, someone will probably need it to repair another Copy, But that is about it, I think??!!?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I see filter88 is the high bidder right now, so I am going to wait to hear back from him before I bid on it. Hey a poor copy is better than no copy!!! thumbsup2.gif

i think this copy deserves a new grade - .01 (mice food) grin.gif

and just for history sake, AF#15 and Daredevil #1 were on the stands 20 months apart. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thats ft88 not to be confused with filter81. Don't let it happen again.

Hey 893naughty-thumb.gif There are worse people in the world to be confused with than Filter81! At least I think there are... Well... hypothetically there could be....maybe... confused-smiley-013.gif

Thats ft88 not to be confused with filter81. Don't let it happen again. mad.gif

I hope this isn't considered a racist statement by all you, but all F8's look alike to me confused-smiley-013.gif

I thought it was the "t" that confused everyone... confused.gif

Thats ft88 not to be confused with filter81. Don't let it happen again.

Hey 893naughty-thumb.gif There are worse people in the world to be confused with than Filter81! At least I think there are... Well... hypothetically there could be....maybe... confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif I love your work. thumbsup2.gif

Hey Kryptonite, at $300 this one is all yours.

i guess that i don't get it, but do you guys really believe it's worth $300?!

it's just too painful to ever look at and i doubt that with 7-8% of every page of the comic missing, it could ever be used as even spare parts. confused.gif

but, to each his own smile.gif

Hey Kryptonite, at $300 this one is all yours.

ahhhhhh no thanks for that price!!!! I might have even gone $200, but no way a pay $300 or more, I'd rather save my pennies and get a better copy then throwing away $300 smackers on that POS 893naughty-thumb.gif