• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

End Tonight - Tues, July 6 -- Larry’s eBay Art Auctions! Arantza, Truman & more!

1 post in this topic

Howdy!

My Original Art auctions end TONIGHT -- TUESDAY, JULY 6th, on the eBay Auction website!

* Due to the 4th of July holiday weekend, my auctions will run 7 days this week, ending on Tuesday, July 6th!

This week’s auctions feature a great selection including a lot of 20 full-color blues trading card originals by Timothy Truman, a Sal Buscema drawing, more Ralph Reese rarities plus other awesome artwork!

Watch for more new artwork & other collectables in the coming weeks!!! There’s a lot more on the way when I can find time to process it all!

Check everything out by clicking on the URL at the bottom of this message which will bring you to a complete listing of all my auctions running on eBay this week. Each has a detailed description and a scan of the item being offered.

<> HERE’S WHAT IS BEING OFFERED THIS WEEK:

Timothy Truman ELECTRIFIED! Blues Cards Original Art – Lot of 20 Full-Color Originals

Sal Buscema THE MIGHTY THOR Vs LOKI Drawing!

Ralph Reese & Kirchner 15 Pg BOY SCOUT Parody from CRAZY Mag

Arantza SORCERESS Pin-Up Illustration

Ernie Colon Unpublished Sci-Fi Painting

Ralph Reese ONE YEAR AFFAIR Strip from National Lampoon -- Look At These Babies!

Sam Glanzman ROBIN HOOD Portfolio Illustration Original – 1990

HECKLE & JECKLE in Moth Eaten Millionaires Pg

Tom Artis NIGHT ZERO #3 Original Cover Art

THE DARK KNIGHT Hardcover – Limited Signed Edition --- 1986

Bill Wray & Ovi Hondru BIG BARDA Color Drawing

3-Pg Lot -- Ralph Reese SON OF SHERLOCK HOLMES – Pgs. 71, 72 and 93

Gahan Wilson GIANT BAT Sketch – 1980s

Ralph Reese ASTROLOGY MAG Illustration – 60s

Ralph Reese THE RACE FOREVER Cover Rough

=========================================

ALL AUCTIONS END TONIGHT -- TUESDAY, JULY 6th!

=========================================

Check out all my auctions running this week by clicking on the below link:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZsheltone

============================================

One of these great items could be yours for the right bid!!!

Bookmark my auction page as I will have more new comic art for auction in the upcoming weeks!

Check out my COMIC ART FANS Galleries where you’ll find a number of set sale originals you can buy right now and also see a small sampling of art from my personal collection! UPDATED MONTHLY! http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=17290