• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UK COLLECTORS - Gerber photo journals FS

17 posts in this topic

I have a spare set of these books FS if anyone is interested. PM with offers, will as always take trade.

Sorry for the UK only but these will cost about $100+ to ship overseas!

Oh sure...forget about me...why don't ya confused-smiley-013.gif

Sorry mate, just checked the shipping costs and I can have them with you in 48 hours for a small cost of £55 P&P 893whatthe.gif and anyone in the US in one week for £85 P&P893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

+ the price of the books 893frustrated.gif

Bah humbug ! I paid $18.00 to have volumes 1+2 shipped to me from Seattle....did take a while longer though 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I doubt you will have trouble moving these. They have been on fire lately for some reason... I have sold nine sets of the first two volumes and seven sets of the Marvel volumes just since Christmas... thumbsup2.gif

How much have you been selling the marvel set for? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I do them pretty much the same as the other trades... The pair of Golden Age runs $112 including shipping... The pair of Marvels runs around $38 including shipping..

Including shipping to the UK 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

I could get the Golden Age volumes to the UK for $112 including shipping... it would be slow shipping, but yes, I could certainly do that price...

And I could do the set of four for $150 including shipping to the UK, but I think the Marvels by themselves would wind up around $44 or so...

But I didn't come here to take away your sales... foreheadslap.gif I was just letting you know they were moving very well for me lately. Demand seems to be picking up for them... thumbsup2.gif

I could get the Golden Age volumes to the UK for $112 including shipping... it would be slow shipping, but yes, I could certainly do that price...

And I could do the set of four for $150 including shipping to the UK, but I think the Marvels by themselves would wind up around $44 or so...

£60 for GA and £81 for all 4 at current glorious exchange rate. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif How slow is slow?????

£60 for GA and £81 for all 4 at current glorious exchange rate. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif How slow is slow?????

Figure a little over two months... Sometimes a little faster, but that's a good ballpark...

But seriously, I didn't come to this thread to steal comicmankev's potential customers... I realize he smells funny and wears silly hats, but he's a good guy! I wouldn't feel right about taking money out of his pocket, especially since the only customers he can afford to ship to are the ones in the UK...

Once he has dealt his extra set, it's all good... but until then I'd rather folks directed their interest his way... (just try not to mention the extra finger on his left hand, he's kind of sensitive about that)... stooges.gif