• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books from the Phoenix Comic Con!

40 posts in this topic

Here are some books from last month's Phoenix Comic Con:

Image United # 1 with sketches ( more like illustrations) of Spawn provided by the great Nat Jones! I am not selling the head sketch, but I will sell the full body sketch. Send me a PM if interested.

UPDATE: the full body Spawn sketch is sold.

100568.jpg.a52d3087fe3bab2466ffb889ead88a86.jpg

100569.jpg.a93b4bf0d18eacc04c4e826a227c2233.jpg

Here are a couple of books signed Greg Capullo. He doesn't make many conventions appearances, thus there aren't many CGC SS books signed by him. Offered here are Image United # 2 (variant cover) and Angela # 2. If interested, send me a PM.

100570.jpg.2bedc47e99df477d53ceb23909eee074.jpg

100571.jpg.3b0440ee14d40b3298643e17eda24aae.jpg

Here's one I'm really proud. Had to go to FOUR conventions to complete this books. Marvel Zombies # 1 signed by Robert Kirkman, Sean Phillips, Arthur Suydam, George Romero (the godfather of the zombie genre) and Stan Lee (the godfather of Marvel Comics). Special thanks to Kris Moore and Joe Pierson for making this book possible!!!

100574.jpg.e6f0b1861afef1021d850e922d638126.jpg

Here's one I'm really proud. Had to go to FOUR conventions to complete this books. Marvel Zombies # 1 signed by Robert Kirkman, Sean Phillips, Arthur Suydam, George Romero (the godfather of the zombie genre) and Stan Lee (the godfather of Marvel Comics). Special thanks to Kris Moore and Joe Pierson for making this book possible!!!

(worship) (worship) (worship)

Dude, I love those books...are you by any chance going to be selling the second Image Number 1 sketch cover of Spawn?????? :popcorn: Please send me a message when you get an opportunity....

My bad.... I just read the posts before mine... that is oone heck of a book! He really got down on that one...

I was very lucky. For one, Nat doesn't really like to sketch at shows. However, at this show he really wasn't getting much love from the fans. He worked on each book for several hours. I was very, very fortunate to be at the right show at the right time.

Nat Jones is one of the nicest guys I've met at last years Heroes Con.

I was able to pick several RRP sketch covers from his Death Dealer series from him. And he was nice enough to sketch on the cover.