• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books from the Phoenix Comic Con!

40 posts in this topic

My bad.... I just read the posts before mine... that is oone heck of a book! He really got down on that one...

I was very lucky. For one, Nat doesn't really like to sketch at shows. However, at this show he really wasn't getting much love from the fans. He worked on each book for several hours. I was very, very fortunate to be at the right show at the right time.

Some guys have ALL the luck

Spoke to them via phone a few weeks ago, and understand they are swamped from their busy schedule, I'm still waiting for my invoice numbers from NYC and Fall Legends signing and hoping I get them soon. :wishluck: Have some great books out there :wishluck:

Spoke to them via phone a few weeks ago, and understand they are swamped from their busy schedule, I'm still waiting for my invoice numbers from NYC and Fall Legends signing and hoping I get them soon. :wishluck: Have some great books out there :wishluck:

Similar boat so +1

Finally ... it's been what? Six months or so since these sketches were done at the Phoenix Con. I'll admit that I had a part to play in the delay thinking I could get the CA sketch signed by Chris Evans at SDCC ... but no luck. Anyway ... here they are.

Todd Nauck with a vintage SA Giant Man and the Wasp

Nauck-WaspGM96FC.jpg

Mike McKone: Captain America

McKone-CaptAmer96FC.jpg

Finally ... it's been what? Six months or so since these sketches were done at the Phoenix Con. I'll admit that I had a part to play in the delay thinking I could get the CA sketch signed by Chris Evans at SDCC ... but no luck. Anyway ... here they are.

Todd Nauck with a vintage SA Giant Man and the Wasp

Nauck-WaspGM96FC.jpg

Mike McKone: Captain America

McKone-CaptAmer96FC.jpg

Nice ones Curt, especially captain america.

Thanks Mario, As you well know, my interest in expanding The Wasp sketches is widening. I sure would like it if Marc Wolfe would follow through on my other CA sketch from SDCC. I'm very dismayed with him at this point.

Thanks Mario, As you well know, my interest in expanding The Wasp sketches is widening. I sure would like it if Marc Wolfe would follow through on my other CA sketch from SDCC. I'm very dismayed with him at this point.

Do you have Coleen Coover? She does an excellent Wasp that is kind of between Nauck and Darwyn Cooke/Bruce Timm

collectionPhotos-20.png

he's been on probation here forever, not shocking at all.