• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Torpedo Comics & "framed artwork" Liquidation Auctions

25 posts in this topic

oh Malvin.. it's a lol.. I met mister_not_so_nice and I must have skipped to your post thinking I was still reading his post, but I did also meet your friend I think as it was someone I had asked about his pickup and he didn't know anything..

so mister_not_so_nice .. it was nice to meet you.. even if you are by your terms, not_so_nice

:kidaround:

so mister_not_so_nice .. it was nice to meet you.. even if you are by your terms, not_so_nice

:kidaround:

Yep, good times. Just wish it wasn't so hectic and we could have talked art & comics a bit more.

And the Vegas weather didn't bother me a bit. It was cooler than the 112s we have been having in Yuma,

Is the winner of the ROM pages around here? Please, contact me...

http://auctions.tigergroupllc.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?tigergrp1/220/showall

I'm not the winner, but I did pick them up for a friend

I could tell him they blew out of the back of my pick-up hm

Mmm.. tempting. How much would you ask for this little "favor"? ;-)

Seriously, I'd like to make him an offer about them, improving the final price which was $46. Let's say... $50? No, wait, I'll double it, $100!! (I always wanted to say this...)