• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Pre-Sale Exclusives Walking Dead 75, True Blood, Solar, Cap, GRADED AVAIL!

90 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone, unfortunately I cant extend myself too far, so I have to stick with what I have offered right now.

The deadline for payment is coming up fast and still quite a few people MIA lol, so as it gets closer I will let those of you who asked know IF there are spots still available!

Jon told me he has already secured all the walking deads and true bloods. No info on the others but hey the place ain't even open yet.

Jon told me he has already secured all the walking deads and true bloods. No info on the others but hey the place ain't even open yet.

That must have been why he hasn't gotten back to me yet.. lol

Got back from SDCC a couple of days ago and was able to go through a dealer friends shipment first and acquire everything.

so 100% on this thread! Books were shipped back via FedEx to me on Monday and should be here this week and then back to you all!

The CGC books were shipped back to CGC and were set for 9.8 prescreens. The True Blood books were perfect!

Once I go through everything I will post whatever is left in this thread as I bought a few more then I needed to make sure everything was covered.

Will also post the Chew #12 Variants, I was able to go through about 50 copies and pulled the best (most were jacked up...was sad...)

Till then...

thanks again everyone!

Just an update:

All Graded books have been graded by CGC and each person that ordered a 9.8 of True Blood or Walking Dead #75 (or both) will receive both when they are shipped back to me!

All raw books have begun shipping out to people. Taking a little longer (because of my basement problem) but making it a top priority!

I do have some extra copies graded, so will list those along with some other books in a new thread later today. Right now, shipping is the priority!

JJ