• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TTA 27

29 posts in this topic

bought this as a G for an incredible price.

it has water stains on the bc and missing a peice on the FC, small peice on the BC as well

but the book just presents soooooo much nicer then a G,

opinions?

thanks in advance

tta27f.jpg

tta27b.jpg

The staples look good, the page quality seems above average, doesn't look trimmed. The biggest problem I see is the front cover chip. I would defintely say this looks better than a 2.0 . Maybe as good as 3.5 ?

i feel bad about passing on it, so it's a 1.0

If i had bought it like i wish i would i would say 3.0

not to rub salt on the wound, but it looks way nicer in hand then in scan

I have one at CGC right now that I'm expecting to get a 1.8 or 2.0 grade and it's not as nice as yours. So I'm going with the consensus here and saying a 2.5.

CGC is very tough on stains. I will guess 3.0

You guys do know that the apparent "stain" next to the shaft of the BB gun is not a stain but the ad art, right? The water stains are the light tide lines not the yellow-brown splotches.

The chip out of the FC is the biggest flaw. I don't disagree with a 3.0, but primarily because of the piece missing.

With the piece out, and the water stains, 2.5, but a very well presenting 2.5...

+1 my sentiments exactly!

Post some 2.5's and you'll change your sentiments (and your grade) lol