• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed. Thanks!!!!

36 posts in this topic

Batman #73...CGC 5.5 White Pages

Pressed

$400

Wish I could buy that book,but I have to pay off some sellers for some books bought :cry:

What's wrong with this that I'm not seeing in the scan MC ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Light reading type crease along the spine that you can't see well in the yellows and whites. A corner crease on the back cover.

Wow, that Batman #73 is gorgeous!

I agree....I am really trying to keep my resolve...But it's so difficult.....10 cent DC , Joker cover and white pages !!!.......Must.......be.......strong....... :boo:

It's much prettier then the other 5.5 that is out there (Heritage Archives) and only $60 more than what a 5.0 sold for last year. :baiting: plus shipping is included in the price. :baiting::baiting:

And it's a real tough book in high grade. And that copy presents WAY higher than a 5.5. Unfortunately, I'm putting together some cash for another book right now. Otherwise I'd scoop this one right up(and I'm probably gonna regret it later when someone else snags it).

Green Lantern #38...CGC 5.0 oww.

Only eight total on the CGC census

$400

GreenLantern38vgf.jpg

This is a tough book to find...when I was actively collecting GA GL's (I gave up) ...there was a collector emailing everyone on Ebay looking for one. It was the last book he needed.

No one had a copy, he was offering way over guide.

The one and only GA GL book I ever owned was #38 - back in 1972, a kid I went to school with picked it up at an antique store and sold it to me for $3. I remember being disappointed that GL wasn't on the cover.

Now I find the cover extremely cool, and wish I hadn't sold mine back in '73 or so.

Wow, that Batman #73 is gorgeous!

I agree....I am really trying to keep my resolve...But it's so difficult.....10 cent DC , Joker cover and white pages !!!.......Must.......be.......strong....... :boo:

It's much prettier then the other 5.5 that is out there (Heritage Archives) and only $60 more than what a 5.0 sold for last year. :baiting: plus shipping is included in the price. :baiting::baiting:

Money comes and goes, but tough books take forever to find. When you see one, you should snag it.

Green Lantern #38...CGC 5.0 oww.

Only eight total on the CGC census

$400

GreenLantern38vgf.jpg

This is a tough book to find...when I was actively collecting GA GL's (I gave up) ...there was a collector emailing everyone on Ebay looking for one. It was the last book he needed.

No one had a copy, he was offering way over guide.

The one and only GA GL book I ever owned was #38 - back in 1972, a kid I went to school with picked it up at an antique store and sold it to me for $3. I remember being disappointed that GL wasn't on the cover.

Now I find the cover extremely cool, and wish I hadn't sold mine back in '73 or so.

This is indeed, a great cover. I missed the chance of buying this book. UGH!