• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Olivia Munn

79 posts in this topic

Where did that kiss take place?

It was a commercial skit on Attack of the Show. I can't remember what it was about.

Hmmm I wonder if I should add Olivia to the Legends Tour and rename it Legends and the Fox Tour? meh

What do you guys think? Considering I will have the ONLY CAW on the East Coast with me and we would be in New York City on Friday night. :whistle:

Isn't funny how things work out?? But you guys let me know if you like the idea? Joe P and I could just go out drinking Friday night if we don't do the signing. :idea:

I won't be in the area, but I could throw in a book or two to have signed if it would help meet the quota. Let me know. :)

I must be blind cause i dont see the big deal about Munn. Hotter chics ride the subway system everyday here in NY. Honestly man.....i don't see the big deal with her (shrug)

I heard she stopped by the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest on Coney Island this weekend...

olivia_munndeepthroathotdog.gif