• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 112

14 posts in this topic

First :takeit: takes it.

paypal personal option only. Can ship for $5 USPS Priority BOX within the US or media mail BOXED for exact postage (will invoice after ships).

FF112 6.5/7.0 with amateur CT w/o bleed through along the spine. Pretty decent job actually.

FREE

img017-1.jpg

I think you need your head examined Bill....either that, or this thread is another reason why this place Rocks! :headbang:

Vow of Silence.

SOLD for postage only to one of the good guys.

Well, there goes my reputation as an aging, hard-living, never-was Rock and Roller...! :)

Thanks Bill...that's very, very cool of you! I've been hunting for a nice looking copy (for light $$) for a while, and the CT bothers me not at all. If I can stick around a little while longer in Baltimore this year, maybe I can spring for a beer or three...

Well, there goes my reputation as an aging, hard-living, never-was Rock and Roller...! :)

Thanks Bill...that's very, very cool of you! I've been hunting for a nice looking copy (for light $$) for a while, and the CT bothers me not at all. If I can stick around a little while longer in Baltimore this year, maybe I can spring for a beer or three...

Nope. You still have that reputation :roflmao:

You better stay longer this year. You can help me behind the table for a while.

Nope. You still have that reputation :roflmao:

You better stay longer this year. You can help me behind the table for a while.

"That's what she said!"