• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey! New poster - pre-code Horror and Crime comic book addict!!

296 posts in this topic

Like I said, I'd be completely willing to prove my innocence here in whatever way I can.

A photo of you, taken while holding up today's newspaper while standing next to Goonchild's corpse, should be sufficient...

Like I said, I'd be completely willing to prove my innocence here in whatever way I can.

A photo of you, taken while holding up today's newspaper while standing next to Goonchild's corpse, should be sufficient...

hm:popcorn:

Sounds illegal. hm

Though anyone with a username like that probably deserves death. :devil:

I'd love to get along with you, but you're making it hard for me!

That's ok, he makes it hard for everyone.

(thumbs u

WHATTA!!!!!! :o

Do you hate Arsenal with a passion?

Me? That would be difficult as I don't have any interest in football at all!

Also, for those who were interested: Haunt of Fear #20

I'll get some more pics and scans up as time allows. Including my Crime SuspenStories #9.

Here they are both together:

comics1.jpg

comics2.jpg

Nice books :)

Is this the right place to say that Slade was almost my favorite group when I was 15? Even saw them at the Santa Monica Civic where before showtime somebody stole their amps.

Is this the right place to say that Slade was almost my favorite group when I was 15? Even saw them at the Santa Monica Civic where before showtime somebody stole their amps.

Was that in 1969?

:jokealert: