• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey! New poster - pre-code Horror and Crime comic book addict!!

296 posts in this topic

Sure, I'll get a couple of me with my two ECs I posted earlier. The Haunt #20 and Crime #9. On the sofa with the nice pillows!
Make sure you're also holding today's newspaper. Welcome to the boards, anyway. Early congratulations on surviving the gauntlet.

OK, 'Nick', so you're a 23 year old male student who, according to what you told us, is very internet savvy and knows how to post on many boards with different codes.

And yet you only created a Facebook account on 27th May and you have no friends from your college or family, you have no comments posted on it (by you or anyone else), you have no photos and no personal information? :/

Please explain how this can be in 2010?

No law against being a complete loser......

OK, 'Nick', so you're a 23 year old male student who, according to what you told us, is very internet savvy and knows how to post on many boards with different codes.

And yet you only created a Facebook account on 27th May and you have no friends from your college or family, you have no comments posted on it (by you or anyone else), you have no photos and no personal information? :/

Aw man come on. Let's not start this again. I've tried to be totally amicable, I've done all I can.

The fact is, I only got Facebook for the promotion of my site. I'm not interested in getting too involved in it. You'll notice I'm friends with lots of horror convention profiles, and events. I use FB to keep up to date with the horror scene and will be using it, in time, to promote my site.

I'm not certain when I set the account up, but I would have thought it before May. I could be mistaken.

Sure, I'll get a couple of me with my two ECs I posted earlier. The Haunt #20 and Crime #9. On the sofa with the nice pillows!
Make sure you're also holding today's newspaper. Welcome to the boards, anyway. Early congratulations on surviving the gauntlet.

Cheers. (thumbs u

I'm not certain when I set the account up, but I would have thought it before May. I could be mistaken.

27th May.

Apart from your birthday, it's the only piece of information on Facebook.

And you have a Facebook page for your site, but this was your personal one...and it was empty. A hormone-driven 23 year old male in college and yet you have not one college friend, little chickie or bit of banter?

27th May.

Apart from your birthday, it's the only piece of information on Facebook.

And you have a Facebook page for your site, but this was your personal one...and it was empty. A hormone-driven 23 year old male in college and yet you have not one college friend, little chickie or bit of banter?

Of course I have friends at college - I simply do not want to get too involved with Facebook with real life friends. I've seen what that can do. I don't have time for the drama.

I don't know what else to tell you at this point. Would you like me to post that email correspondence? I'm sure Mark would verify it.

And again, posting any copies of e-mails proves nothing. I can get an e-mail account in any name I like within five minutes. And the fact that Mark Zaid received an e-mail from you means jack.

He also got a bunch from Nigerians promising him untold riches. meh

Aw man come on. Let's not start this again. I've tried to be totally amicable, I've done all I can.

The fact is, I only got Facebook for the promotion of my site. I'm not interested in getting too involved in it. You'll notice I'm friends with lots of horror convention profiles, and events. I use FB to keep up to date with the horror scene and will be using it, in time, to promote my site.

Creep - you went far enough. Actually you went too far. I don't recall FT was made the board police officer, court of inquiry, jury, senate subcommittee and possible executioner. This has reached ridiculous proportions and is embarrassing to observe.

Just ignore the whole thing and go and post wherever you want. If you are on the level fine. If you are not on the level that will eventually be revealed. But this public inquisition is beyond farcical.

Oh yeah - I created my FB page 6/22. I have no friends on it so far. Almost nothing in the profile. Don't really care about it but need to start using it to promote my website.

And again, posting any copies of e-mails proves nothing. I can get an e-mail account in any name I like within five minutes. And the fact that Mark Zaid received an e-mail from you means jack.

He also got a bunch from Nigerians promising him untold riches. meh

FT, I may have missed it in an earlier post but what exactly are you wanting from this guy? I gather what your suspicions are, I just didn't notice if you stated what it would take to squash them.

:foryou: