• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My excuse for not going to San Diego this year...

15 posts in this topic

My new family member Bella :)

She's almost 3 months old now. Just got her two weeks ago. I've never been a fan of little dogs but my wife really wanted one. Very glad I got her now. She's non-shedding and hypoallergenic which works good for my wifes allergies too. lol

My wife is already talking about getting her a boy playmate and naming him Edward. She thought that was quite funny but I didn't get it. Than it hit me :o My dog is named after the girl from the Twilight movies :o Oh well :)

She is a Shorkie btw. Look them up on google, they're actually really cute and kind of look like Ewoks.

Bellaetc084.jpg[/img]

Bellaetc091.jpg[/img]

Havn't been to the SDCC in over twenty years. I doubt I'll ever go again.

Best of luck with your puppy. I've got a two year old goldendoodle thats the smartest dog i've ever had. He's hypo-allegenic but does shed a slight bit.

I made it to SDCC last year thanks to the Army, I won't make it this year because of the Army, I will make it next year...well, you get the point...

Adorable! That's a beautiful dog. Congrats, she will be a lot of fun for you. I will post a picture of my own puppy Bella :) (not named after Twilight btw ;) ) and her brother Tiny later tonight.

Totally get her a playmate. They are really much happier having another dog to play with and two aren't really any more work than one.

Uh oh.....you're gonna get alot of about not going because of that thing. Better to have stayed home because of your lovely wife ;)

I'm not going this year or the forseeable future because I hate to fly :sorry:

Jim

Star Wars fan, afraid to fly.

BWHAHAHAHAH!!

:jokealert: