• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny Cruz Sketch Opportunity Round Three!

370 posts in this topic

The calm before the storm...

Anyone up for some free OA?

As a token of my appreciate to the boardies that have been patient with my opps and have ordered multiple sketches, I'm giving away free DC OA to the following boardies:

1.Chespirito

2. Ashatyr

3. Speedy D

4. Somewhereintexas

5. Dark Prime 0

All I ask is that you pay shipping. If you don't claim your OA by Thursday, I will open it up to any

boardies that purchased DC sketches.

New DC sketch:

fastballspecial-2.jpg

my man Mike!!!

As a token of my appreciate to the boardies that have been patient with my opps and have ordered multiple sketches, I'm giving away free DC OA to the following boardies:

1.Chespirito

2. Ashatyr

3. Speedy D

4. Somewhereintexas

5. Dark Prime 0

All I ask is that you pay shipping. If you don't claim your OA by Thursday, I will open it up to any

New DC sketch:

fastballspecial-2.jpg

my man Mike!!!

yeah insane piece nice opp

Is he still doing new sketches at all?

I've never seen that piece before. Guess it may be an old piece you had yourself?

Rich

As a token of my appreciation to the boardies that have been patient with my opps and have ordered multiple sketches, I'm giving away free DC OA to the following boardies:

1.Chespirito

2. Ashatyr

3. Speedy D

4. Somewhereintexas

5. Dark Prime 0

6. Alex H

7. OV

New DC sketch:

fastballspecial-2.jpg

Thanks Mike. I appreciate the gesture. :whee:

New DC sketch:

fastballspecial-2.jpg

I was going to wait until it was back from CGC to post it but since the cat's out of the bag, let me start by saying, "Thank you" to Mike for all his efforts on this opp. I wouldn't have this book if it wasn't for you. (thumbs u

Things sometimes don't go as planned and you can tell a lot about a person by how they handle adversity. Mike is someone I trust and will work with again.

Here is my other Cruz (also on its way from CGC)

wolverinecover.jpg

"Thank you" to Mike for all his efforts on this opp.

Things sometimes don't go as planned and you can tell a lot about a person by how they handle adversity. Mike is someone I trust and will work with again.

I had 2 sketches on the previous DC opp and I have to agree...thanks for the great work Mike and I'd definitely work with you again on any future opportunities (thumbs u

"Thank you" to Mike for all his efforts on this opp.

I had 2 sketches on the previous DC opp and I have to agree...thanks for the great work Mike and I'd definitely work with you again on any future opportunities (thumbs u

Thank you for the kind words guys, I appreciate it.

It's been a harsh three months, but a light is at the end of the tunnel.

I appreciate DC and the amazing sketches I've facilitated since '09. They were a sight to see, and there's no better feeling than watching an idea come to life. Shortstack Comics idea of Deadpool vs. Snake Eyes is still my favorite:

deadpool.jpg

But with +45-50 sketches done, not including con sketches and commissions, it's the boardies who have done him a favor, not the other way around. And to the boardies I say thank you (worship)

Today is a new day. The storm is coming, and I can't wait! :devil:

Skynwalker please PM me, I think I might have something for you (thumbs u

New DC sketch:

fastballspecial-2.jpg

I was going to wait until it was back from CGC to post it but since the cat's out of the bag, let me start by saying, "Thank you" to Mike for all his efforts on this opp. I wouldn't have this book if it wasn't for you. (thumbs u

Here is my other Cruz (also on its way from CGC)

wolverinecover.jpg

Wow BIG CONGRATS STEVE MAN!!!!!!

I didn't know it was someone from this opp's sketch. I thought he was giving it away to someone. lol

Was gonna say that's ONE HELL OF A NICE giveaway sketch!!!

lol

Very nice both your Wolvies. Bet the Wolverine inside of you is happy as a wolvie can be. ;-)

Rich