• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny Cruz Sketch Opportunity Round Three!

370 posts in this topic

Mike, Danny-

You guys are fantastic. Chris and I love our two sketches. I know this is the op for round 3, but here are some products from the last 2 rounds!

391850051_o.jpg

365024961_o.jpg

These were exactly what I wanted..... heroes and villains......so sad I did not land that 9.8 on the most recent one. Sometimes.....bad luck......but if that is the worst luck I have, then I am smilin!

Can't wait to hang out in Baltimore guys!

I love your twin sketches Sean! :cloud9:

I know your 2nd sketch has been around the world...why do you think it got a 9.4

If you don't love the 9.4, there is always a place for it at my house! lol

Mike, Danny-

You guys are fantastic. Chris and I love our two sketches. I know this is the op for round 3, but here are some products from the last 2 rounds!

391850051_o.jpg

365024961_o.jpg

These were exactly what I wanted..... heroes and villains......so sad I did not land that 9.8 on the most recent one. Sometimes.....bad luck......but if that is the worst luck I have, then I am smilin!

I know your 2nd sketch has been around the world...why do you think it got a 9.4

DITTO

Great sketches

Between my Danny Cruz, BTK & my 2 Joe Rub sketches, I will have my first 4 commission pieces and set up a comic art fans gallery which has me pumped up.

Although for the next 2 years other than DC, BTK & KH Sketches once in awhile I will unfortunately be going in slo motion as 4 commission pieces while I assemble my ASM 201-300 run in complete SS if possible....

:frustrated::pullhair:

Only time will tell.

Rich

Between my Danny Cruz, BTK & my 2 Joe Rub sketches, I will have my first 4 commission pieces and set up a comic art fans gallery which has me pumped up.

Although for the next 2 years other than DC, BTK & KH Sketches once in awhile I will unfortunately be going in slo motion as 4 commission pieces while I assemble my ASM 201-300 run in complete SS if possible....

:frustrated::pullhair:

Only time will tell.

Rich

hey wanna make a bet who gets their rubenstchein sketch 1st? Im betting mine last

Mike, Danny-

391850051_o.jpg

365024961_o.jpg

I like that they are both signed blue. Im pretty sure that was my idea

DITTO

Great sketches

Ok one more time, love that they are signed in the same blue pen. in website