• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny Cruz Sketch Opportunity Round Three!

370 posts in this topic

lol, its like waiting for a baby to be delivered.

True but we don't want any preemie sketches. They look the best when they go full term :insane:

DC is trying to make sure the commission he's working on comes out great. Put it like this: would you rather have mom's Sunday meal or microwave dinners?

lol, its like waiting for a baby to be delivered.

True but we don't want any preemie sketches. They look the best when they go full term :insane:

DC is trying to make sure the commission he's working on comes out great. Put it like this: would you rather have mom's Sunday meal or microvave dinners?

very nice!

Baltimore is almost here! The sketches for this opp will resume shortly, I appreciate everyone's patience. (thumbs u

Here is the 2nd commission DC just completed for an upcoming RPG. We will be at table A121 in Baltimore alongside Brian Massa. This piece is for sale, as well as other OA. Danny will be doing sketches that can be submitted to the CAW for CGC. It's a win-win situation, I hope to see you there!

Dead_men_tell_no_tales_by_dannycruz-1.jpg

Got home from Baltimore around 12am. Bmore was an incredible show, shouts to the numerous boardies I met this weekend. Danny did some amazing sketches but most of his requests were "take-homes". I'll post some pics soon! :)

But now it's back to business with this sketch opportunity. He told me he'll begin working on the remaining sketches this week. Thanks everyone :)

Mike..

It was a pleasure to meet you and Danny finally. You guys are awesome! Don't be making Danny do no turkeys on my sketches... lol I want to keep my sketches top secret. I'm sure Danny will knock it out of the park as usual. Tell Danny I said hi!

Baltimore is almost here! The sketches for this opp will resume shortly, I appreciate everyone's patience. (thumbs u

Here is the 2nd commission DC just completed for an upcoming RPG. We will be at table A121 in Baltimore alongside Brian Massa. This piece is for sale, as well as other OA. Danny will be doing sketches that can be submitted to the CAW for CGC. It's a win-win situation, I hope to see you there!

Dead_men_tell_no_tales_by_dannycruz-1.jpg

that is bad & can't wait a few weeks on mine....

ok I can ... but it hurts....

Im still waiting 2 see who delivers my first commission piece or a photo of it.

wooooooooo