• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Canadian in F_T's court

60 posts in this topic

Nick's enjoying that renowned English ale, Corona. lol

That's what I was thinking! I can't believe a Brit would even consider that garbage, let alone actually drink it.

Nick - do you drink that ILO water?

A Corona is delicious on a hot day. Bocks and Porters are great sometimes, but the Mexicans know how to brew beer that is awesome when it is sweltering. Carta Blanca, Modelo Especial, Tecate, MMMMmmmmmm . . .

Light stuff is good for hot days.

Great pic. Its good to see some fellow

boardies just hanging out.

Andrew (DrewInCanada) was kind enough to haul a couple of slabs across the world for me to save me having them shipped from another boardie in Canada. (worship) Having come to England, he had to survive verbal abuse from a Howard The Duck hater, a car journey squashed in the back with George and I and being nearby during an episode when Nick's steak was cooked more than the detailed instructions to the waitress, requested. lol

After a few drinks and ending up, back at Nick's office, I somehow ended up with a run of copper Byrne FF's and a slab. (shrug) Luckily when I was more fully sober, I realised that they were all cool, well graded stuff that I wanted. :cool: