• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man 9

12 posts in this topic

That's what I think. Seller stated it was VG+ on his auction.

return it, it might squeak by as G/VG (3.0) but thats as high as it would get imo.

Totally agree. That's no 4.0 or 4.5.

I hope that you can work that out, I know how it feels to have to return something.

My spare #9 is in that 3.5 or so range. I think members here will be better at selling books at the actual grade. I'm still watching around here to figure out what level of books sell best raw, and which need to be CGC'd.

I hope that you can work that out, I know how it feels to have to return something.

My spare #9 is in that 3.5 or so range. I think members here will be better at selling books at the actual grade. I'm still watching around here to figure out what level of books sell best raw, and which need to be CGC'd.

Me too! I have a 3.5 TOS 41 that I probably won't upgrade so I'm thinking of slabbing it but some have said no...

CGC helps you weed out any restoration that you might miss. I can hardly find the basic color touch, which isn't as rare as you would think. Other than that a CGC book is better to sell and buy with, depending on how much it costs in total to do the book.