• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 9.2 with holes? just skip the piss match

140 posts in this topic

you don't even know what an assistant pressman is or does,try doing my job,you wouldn't last a week there.Better job than labeling all your modern age books 9.8, 9.9 and 10.0. No i don't think CGC gives more leeway to older books,what do you care anyway? you don't seem to collect anything before 1990 anyway.Im starting to think your mad at CGC.Did a bunch of modern age books come back with no 9.8 this time?

"you don't even know what an assistant pressman is or does,try doing my job,you wouldn't last a week there.Better job than labeling all your modern age books 9.8, 9.9 and 10.0. No i don't think CGC gives more leeway to older books,what do you care anyway? you don't seem to collect anything before 1990 anyway.Im starting to think your mad at CGC.Did a bunch of modern age books come back with no 9.8 this time?"

Actually my collection is mainly bronze thank you very much. Anytime I send books to cgc they come back exactly the way I graded them or even better in most cases.

About me grading all of my books 9.8, 9.9, or 10.0 ...that was in my profile because I was mocking a seller on ebay (stckwzrd1@aol.com) that labels his items that way when they are in fact junk. Obviously you're lacking in the imagination department since you had to view my profile to get your supposed "jokes." Pretty lame & pathetic.

About me doing your job...you are right for once! I probably wouldn't last becase I would be asking myself, "Why am I such a loser? Hmmm maybe I should get a better job!"

Maybe you should have opened a few more books besides all of those comic books. They might have taught you something and get you somewhere besides that prestigious job you have now.

I have no beef with CGC. I am just throwing out comments so we can actually have some constructive argument on here since the board has been pretty "weak" as of late. CGC is great, but can always improve their business by customers stating their potential flaws. (Keyword: improve)

"What's your job? posting on the forums? i'd say by the looks of it,this job is perfect for you,considering your (you're???) so opinonated and all."

I am a tutor for kids PT, sell on ebay, and go to COLLEGE FULL TIME and working on my bachelors degree. Trust me once I graduate I will laugh at people like you. Oh wait, I already do. Trust me, don't even try to compare wealth. I don't want to even take it there. HAHAHAH. insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

"Once you graduate? no guarantee you will be wealthy after college,considering you are so "wealthy" now and play with small children PT.what's in your collection of high grade bronze/modern age ? Show me the wealth!"

I don't spend stupid amounts of money like you on books. I live in a nice house, I have nice cars, and have much more expensive hobbies than comic books. I am only 20 yrs old right now and will have more wealth trust me. Try living the high life in California and you'll see. Most people move from Cali because they have jobs like you (upscale neighborhoods).

I don't have to prove anything to you since you are just "shuley the assistant." Board members who know me more on a personal level know what's up. I don't need to show off my wealth similar to what arrogant fools like you like to do. I'm done talking to knuckleheads liks you. all you want and sorry shuley you lose.

you live in a nice house? what your parent's house? try paying rent/morgage on your own.Being not even 21 yet and still living at home with mommy and daddy,of course you have a nice car.Reality will set in once you move out on your own,your still a insufficiently_thoughtful_person and always will be..sorry di*kdogg you lose

hey atleast he's not in his late twenties and still living at home with mommy like some board member here on these forums trying to be a highroller....if your reading this and i know you are, YES, im talking about you!