• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Royd at SDCC - Nicola Scott, Colin Wilson, Ardian Syaf and Ben Stenbeck Art FS!

3 posts in this topic

Royd’s Comic Art Exclusives at SDCC – Art by Nicola Scott, Colin Wilson, Ardian Syaf and Ben Stenbeck FS!

Yes, it’s the return of Royd to SDCC, this time with original art by artists from the Antipodes and nearby regions! For the first time at SDCC, I will be bringing with me a selection of original art for sale by the artists whom I represent for art sales, commissions etc.

If there’s anything which you would like me to bring (see below for an idea of the artwork I’ll be bringing with me) to SDCC, please let me know because it will be an ideal opportunity to save on postage (shipping charges usually work out to around US$40.00).

If you’d like me to bring specific pages (no obligation to purchase), please identify them from my comicartshop and let me know -

http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=111

Please contact me via - roydster@yahoo.com

I will have art for sale from the following artists:

Nicola Scott – Blackest Night: Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman, Secret Six, Birds of Prey.

Colin Wilson – Blueberry, Tex, Star Wars: Invasion and Rebellion, 2000AD (Judge Dredd and Rogue Trooper pages), Point Blank, Battler Britton, Bullet to the Head (aka Du Plomb dans la Tete).

Ardian Syaf – Blackest Night: Batman, Superman/Batman, Blackest Night: Phantom Stranger, Green Lantern Corps (covers, pages).

Ben Stenbeck – Living with the Dead, Witchfinder, Man-Thing and Ectoplasmic Man.

Colin Wilson and I will be located at Dave Dorman’s “Rolling Thunder” booths (located at #4401 and 4500, very close to each other). I will be there for lengthy periods but, if I’m absent from the booth, just leave a message and phone number with Colin and I’ll get back to you!

Colin will be sketching at SDCC and is charging US$100.00 for sketches of a single character with minimal background (although he sometimes gets carried away ). If it’s not a character he’s familiar with, please bring reference material.

He will also have copies of his first ever sketchbook (35 illustrations featuring unpublished and largely unseen pieces, 28 pages, current edition of 300, US$10.00 per book) for sale.

Nicola Scott will also be attending SDCC but will only be signing at the DC booth (check there for timings) and will not be sketching at this SDCC. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you at the con,

Royd

Thanks Nelson! It would have been cool to meet in person :)

SDCC should be a blast and my side trips to NYC and LA look like they're also going to be very memorable! Best,

Royd

I wish I was going to SDCC this year.

Good luck at the show Royd.

Cheers!

N.