• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What will be the Green Lantern 76 in this years OSPG?

36 posts in this topic

If it's only $15 then Bobby is completely ignoring what is going on in the hobby. Find one for me for $15.....anywhere.

Here's one you coulda had for $4:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Comics-Group-New-Mutants-98-Cable-NM-VF-/160452180105?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item255bb1f889

Touche!

Thank you for starting that word with a "T" and not a "D" (thumbs u

:gossip: (Disclosure: it was the only one I could find that fit the citeria. There was one for $19 that ended with no bids)

Lottery listings don't count. If 1,000 people would have been all over that....and they would have....that's not a true reflection of the market for that book.

I sent in a LOT of pricing/sales on the SC 22...we'll see how much the guide moves...but to be honest, it doesn't matter what the guide says on the keys, they will sell for what they will sell for...ospg is just a great source and reference guide these days (thumbs u

TTA #93

FF#49

FF#55

FF#57

Those early surfer issues are heading for a significant jump. It's already happened outside of Overstreet, so it'll be interesting to see.

As always SS#4 has been red hot. But a 9.8 doesn't want to break the $8-9k barried.

Why not #50 ? Don't know what the current NM- price is but that book in 9.4 is getting prices that maybe only a 49 in 9.6 can touch.

TTA #93

FF#49

FF#55

FF#57

Those early surfer issues are heading for a significant jump. It's already happened outside of Overstreet, so it'll be interesting to see.

As always SS#4 has been red hot. But a 9.8 doesn't want to break the $8-9k barried.

Why not #50 ? Don't know what the current NM- price is but that book in 9.4 is getting prices that maybe only a 49 in 9.6 can touch.

those old rags? got boatloads of them lying around here. ;)