• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Swearing off the Trivia Contest

25 posts in this topic

Juli Inkster is gonna be in a crash?????

'House, I only hope that she is so wise as to read the true meaning behind my words.........................

So Khaos, any predictions on the Duck-Jayhawk game tomorrow?

:::sigh::: I just really don't know at this point. The Hawks are just SO apathetic right now... I don't know what's wrong with them. I will say that they CERTAINLY can't play like they have been and hope to win tomorrow. They got lucky the other night against CMSU (and how horrible is THAT??). But, basically, they suck. I can't predict what is going to happen with so wretched a team. The bench players think they're starters, the starters don't know how to be leaders, the coach looks like a cartoon dinosaur-- it's just a huge mess. How about this: if they win, they should have won. If they lose, they are a sucky team taking a sucky walk through the sucky land of Suckton. (Nothing against the Ducks, but we've got standards here at Ol' KU!)

Dark days in Kansas indeed... confused.gif

Well the way Luke and Luke have been playing, it will be a rough day for the Jayhawks if they don't come to play. The Ducks have spent all summer pointing to this game on the schedule (which was actually lined up before the meeting last year in the Regional Final). So I can guarantee they won't be apathetic.

I have to admit though; I was looking forward to this game a lot more before KU dropped two in a row...

Collison will have his game face on by the time it matters. Somehow I doubt this game will mean much come March...

So what did you think of this trivia contest? I'm still chapped I didn't win with my answer of "Wild Boys"...