• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Venom Lethal Protector No Foil

35 posts in this topic

Bah- I was too chicken to try the microwave cause of the tin foil. My wife would KILL me if she knew I bought a comic just to destroy it, hehe. She wouldn't hear it if it was in the name of science :( The dang oven warped the pages with the heat it was kind of trippy.

GL with the sale Jared!

Jerome

Bah- I was too chicken to try the microwave cause of the tin foil. My wife would KILL me if she knew I bought a comic just to destroy it, hehe. She wouldn't hear it if it was in the name of science :( The dang oven warped the pages with the heat it was kind of trippy.

GL with the sale Jared!

Jerome

Yeah, be careful with foil covers and staples around microwaves. I almost blew off my microwave door last year after accidentally heating up powerbar with a foil wrapper in the micro. :insane:

I would take that book find a friend with a scanner and get a huge pic done of the front and back. Have them email it to ya and then post it here. When you talking alot of money from a newer seller its all in the details. I love the book its cool and very tough to find. I am just so glad I am not a huge spider fan cuz if it had an X on it Id have to have it.

GL with the sale Jared!

Jerome

Yeah, be careful with foil covers and staples around microwaves. I almost blew off my microwave door last year after accidentally heating up powerbar with a foil wrapper in the micro. :insane:
WMD (Weapon of Microwave Destruction) :roflmao:

Well I don't know now...Tortoise here pointed out that it looks like the red to him, but it looks more like an error printing...is this the black misprint or something different...like a red where the foil didnt attach well?

It looks like the black printing error variant to me. I had a CGC 9.6 and wish now that I still had it.

I took some scans but the site limit is kinda screwing me...I uploaded them to photobucket but its scales them down automatically...if anyone has any advice for getting them up here I am all ears...or if you want me to email you the scans just say the word. I am going to leave it up here till the end of the day then its gone.