• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Venom Lethal Protector No Foil

35 posts in this topic

Seriously my man, for that book in particular being that it's an error copy. I would send it in to be graded cause it looks to me to be a very nice example just looking at the photos; although photos aren't that reliable. If it came back at a 9.6 or even better 9.8 you'd have a nice little payday on your hands :popcorn:

I don't have any experience with that book, but if it is the true error and it graded out at a 9.8....well lets say the market would have to decide. According to the CGC census there are 28 9.8's and 2 10's. I know that there aren't nearly as many black copies as there are regular covers so it is a pretty scarce book to come across alltogether. I've never seen one in person in all my years of collecting so that says something. They also list a white error copy of which there is only one on the census at a 9.6. It is the single graded copy listed and could be a 1 of a kind.