• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the "Don't have a tec 35 club"

151 posts in this topic

What does the cover look like so I can be sure I don't have one laying around? I don't want to join and then have to rescind my membership...and then join the other club..

It kinda looks like this

spawn.jpg

do I hear "impeachment" being whispered about throughout the club members hm

:hi:

Yay! I finally belong!

welcome, but until your membership dues are received, let's keep the "belong" to just a foreshadowing (thumbs u

I had an infestation of springtails... best I was told I could hope for is to "control" them...

I have spent thousands of $'s and hundreds of many hours over the past 2 months battling them...

today was the first day I feel I finally have the upper hand...god forbid I wake up tomorrow morn to a pool full of them

So where things ok this morning? (shrug)

I had an infestation of springtails... best I was told I could hope for is to "control" them...

I have spent thousands of $'s and hundreds of many hours over the past 2 months battling them...

today was the first day I feel I finally have the upper hand...god forbid I wake up tomorrow morn to a pool full of them

So where things ok this morning? (shrug)

(worship) yep, we were good... :wishluck: it continues

What does the cover look like so I can be sure I don't have one laying around? I don't want to join and then have to rescind my membership...and then join the other club..

It kinda looks like this

spawn.jpg

$1.95 was a lotta money for a comic in 1940...

:cry:

I used to Not be in this club..... now I'm stuck with a lone 37

Would anyone like to sell me their copy for Under MV? :foryou:

no whinners in this club :sumo: