• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL Chicago Comicon Forum Dinner!

77 posts in this topic

Updated Attending List

PedigreeMan

klozd24seven + 2

143ksk

r1970d

G.A.tor

Shark

Electricprune

seanfingh

catrick339

Moondog + 3

MutantManatee

sborock

Sharkey (yeah, that's not too confusing)

cgcworld + 1

szelim

CentaurMan

silverandbronze

Tenative

skypinkblu

Out :boo:

TheWatcher

Brad is the keeper of the "who's paid" list, so I'll leave it to him to post it.

Less than two weeks to go ... sign up now or prepare to be absolutely bombarded with PMs, emails, phone calls, smoke signals, etc. from either me or Brad. Really, we can be quite persuasive. You have 24 hours before the real peer pressure starts. :taptaptap:

Updated Attending List

PedigreeMan

klozd24seven + 2

143ksk

r1970d

G.A.tor

Shark

Electricprune

seanfingh

catrick339

Moondog + 3

MutantManatee

sborock

Sharkey (yeah, that's not too confusing)

cgcworld + 1

szelim

CentaurMan

silverandbronze

Tenative

skypinkblu

TheWatcher

Brad is the keeper of the "who's paid" list, so I'll leave it to him to post it.

Less than two weeks to go ... sign up now or prepare to be absolutely bombarded with PMs, emails, phone calls, smoke signals, etc. from either me or Brad. Really, we can be quite persuasive. You have 24 hours before the real peer pressure starts. :taptaptap:

What's the latest I can sign up me and the wifey?

Sorry guys ;) . Been REALLY busy with books, work and of course my new daughter Ava :grin:. Anyhow, here is an UPDATED PAID LIST for those who have been kind enough to send the funds for the upcoming fabulous dinner at Gibsons next Saturday.

From today until next Thursday, I will continue to update this list as payments arrive :headbang:

Alan and I would greatly appreciate it if you could pay in full prior to the dinner date by sending your $75 via Paypal Personal to the following address:

klozd24-7@comcast.net.

PS...please remember to place your boardname along with "CGC DINNER AT GIBSONS" in the notes section in your payment (thumbs u .

Looking forward to seeing all of you soon! Thanks again :)

Brad

Updated Attending List

PedigreeMan

klozd24seven + 2

143ksk PAID

r1970d

G.A.tor

Shark

Electricprune

seanfingh

catrick339 PAID

Moondog + 3

MutantManatee PAID

sborock

Sharkey (yeah, that's not too confusing) Paid

cgcworld + 1

szelim PAID

CentaurMan

silverandbronze

Tenative

skypinkblu

TheWatcher

Sorry guys ;) . Been REALLY busy with books, work and of course my new daughter Ava :grin:. Anyhow, here is an UPDATED PAID LIST for those who have been kind enough to send the funds for the upcoming fabulous dinner at Gibsons next Saturday.

From today until next Thursday, I will continue to update this list as payments arrive :headbang:

Alan and I would greatly appreciate it if you could pay in full prior to the dinner date by sending your $75 via Paypal Personal to the following address:

klozd24-7@comcast.net.

PS...please remember to place your boardname along with "CGC DINNER AT GIBSONS" in the notes section in your payment (thumbs u .

Looking forward to seeing all of you soon! Thanks again :)

Brad

Updated Attending List

PedigreeMan PAID

klozd24seven + 2 PAID

143ksk PAID

G.A.tor

Electricprune PAID

seanfingh

catrick339 PAID

Moondog + 5

MutantManatee PAID

sborock

Sharkey (yeah, that's not too confusing) PAID

cgcworld + 1

szelim PAID

CentaurMan PAID

silverandbronze

Tenative

skypinkblu

r1970d +1

Logan510 + 1

TheWatcher

Shark

Please mark me and the wife down as tenative. As of now it looks like we'll be going ( I seem to be wearing her down :devil: ) but I'll have a clearer picture come this weekend.

Okay, cats, here's the deal: We're hovering around 20 confirmed for this dinner and we've put in a tentative guarantee of 40. Now, that guarantee can change by Wednesday, and we only need to spend $1000 on food, so I'm not worried about having to come out of pocket for this little shindig. What I am worried about, however, is the size of the room. If we don't have 35 confirmed by Wednesday, I'm bumping the guarantee down, which means Gibson's is going to cut the size of the room in half. That will only leave 32 available seats and very little room for stragglers.

In other words, if you're thinking about waiting until the last minute to decide if you're coming or not ... DON'T. There may not be room for you.

Come on, let's get the number of guests up to at least 35 so we can really party in style and not have to turn away last minute wafflers who want to see Greggy wearing a lampshade on his head. :cool:

Alan

Old Style tastes like pizz :sick::insane:, but itll still be nice to see your happy azz next week :headbang: . I take it we plan on indulging a bit with beverages of questionable content?!?!? ;)

Old Style. :cloud9: Always takes me back to when I was 16. :cloud9::cloud9: