• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite 20 cent'ers??

94 posts in this topic

I've recently started collecting some of those great looking 20 cent books from the 70's. There are some beautiful books from both DC and Marvel. I've been buying up some nice House of Mystery/Secrets and great looking Daredevil and Cap. Marvel, Wonder Woman, I could go on and on. There are so many nice books. What are some of your favorites?

Actually, now that you mention it, those 20 cent books are pretty crappy. I would advise anyone not to buy any and sell all that you have!!! Better hurry, I hear they're gonna crash and burn!

I'll be in your 'hood all next week... maybe I'll bring some 20 centers I got laying around. I like the Marvel issues that a seller refers to as having SBI Squarebound Image) covers - the action looks like it is about to pop out of the "box" on the cover - very cool thumbsup2.gif

Mmmmm....I have a nice copy coming back in my next batch!

How nice???...I've got a couple more around somewhere but I don't know how nice they are... confused-smiley-013.gif

9.4/9.6 but it has a DS on the FC! 893frustrated.giffrown.gif