• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern 76 -- SOLD & Thank You!

58 posts in this topic

:takeit: will take it.

paypal, check, money order, cash.

FREE USPS Priority BOX shipping within the US. International to be determined.

No questions asked return policy. I pay shipping both ways. No time limits.

I reserve the right to cancel your :takeit:

I have two of these to offer today. Virtually identical copies from the same OO.

In light of my no time limit on returns, I had a person ask if I would refund grading fees as well as the purchase price + pay shipping both ways.

Sorry, refunding grading fees isn't possible.

In light of my no time limit on returns, I had a person ask if I would refund grading fees as well as the purchase price + pay shipping both ways.

It amazes me that someone would even ask you to do that... doh!

It amazes me that someone would even ask you to do that... doh!

I've asked stranger things. :devil:

I didn't realize the Sales Forum was full of such utter douchebaggery. doh!

Good grief, maybe you should offer up your First Born just in case the buyer isn't happy with a 1/16th of an inch corner crease you forgot to mention.

What happened to customer service?

I want to see the book in hand and determine if it will grade higher with a press or a little nip tuck. If not, then i want to send it back and have the seller pay for shipping. This doesn't sound right to you?

What happened to customer service?

I want to see the book in hand and determine if it will grade higher with a press or a little nip tuck. If not, then i want to send it back and have the seller pay for shipping. This doesn't sound right to you?

I've had people try to get raw books from me below GPA because of the cost of grading several times. Seller is asking GPA most recent sale prices for raw books so I don't think any of my questions were out of line.