• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I miss the helmets...THOR & CAPTAIN AMERICA in 3-D.

59 posts in this topic

Did none of you guys ever note my stance on the fashions of Asgard? Those graphics are long gone or I'd repost, but if anything the fashions you are seeing now are nothing new.

This stuff happened all the time. You guys are stuck. Loki had about 5 hats in rotation.

Odin's wardrobe closet stretches from Asgard to midgard and back.

You're just catching them on a weekday.

Now, admittedly..... it sure looks odd.... but this would be par for the course.

Another one I won't be seeing. Hate the look. Hollywood, blah.

Sorry I just don't understand the mindset? If your a Thor fan how could you not want to see this movie! Have you seen a bad performance by Anthony Hopkins before, probably not. I'm sure we will see the helmet but until this gets much closer to hitting the theatres they are just going to trickle out the pics and teasers a tiny bit at a time. The 3D annoucement is good news, can't wait.

Sorry I just don't understand the mindset? If your a Thor fan how could you not want to see this movie! Have you seen a bad performance by Anthony Hopkins before, probably not. I'm sure we will see the helmet but until this gets much closer to hitting the theatres they are just going to trickle out the pics and teasers a tiny bit at a time. The 3D annoucement is good news, can't wait.

If you're a FF fan, do you want to see that direct to video POS movie of several years ago? :sick:

Did none of you guys ever note my stance on the fashions of Asgard? Those graphics are long gone or I'd repost, but if anything the fashions you are seeing now are nothing new.

lol I remember that thread.

lol I remember that thread.

+1 An absolute classic. I actually feel better about those stupid suits because of how stupid some of those outfits were in the comics. (worship)

Constantly wearing a battle helmet and having lucious long blonde hair do not go together very well. The comic book Thor is almost always seen wearing his helmet because it appears with the rest of his clothing when the transformation takes place. Obviously he doesn't wear it all the time.

That said, I'm not too impressed by the futuristic armor, especially the mylat eye patch.

If you're a FF fan, do you want to see that direct to video POS movie of several years ago? :sick:

Yes because I'm a huge fan. Was it great no but it was still worth seeing in a theatre. FF#2 was much better, saw it on video at least 15 times (my nieces loved it).

Yes because I'm a huge fan. Was it great no but it was still worth seeing in a theatre. FF#2 was much better, saw it on video at least 15 times (my nieces loved it).

I'm not talking about that one. I'm talking about this one. FF 1994