• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Coming Out of the Closet...Loads of Pics

277 posts in this topic

Some Star Wars...

These watches and case are pretty cool. Set of four die-cast watch. The case folds open for viewing. Was a limited edition and comes with a COA. Released in 1999.

StarWarsEpisode1DieCastWatchCollectionwithCOA6931HopeandArtAsylumca1999Box.jpg

StarWarsEpisode1DieCastWatchCollectionwithCOA6931HopeandArtAsylumca19994Watches.jpg

StarWardsImperialShuttleandEmblemDisplayca1996.jpg

StarWarsEndorwithEwokFigureSetKennerHasbromca1998.jpg

StarWarsEndorwithEwokFigureSetKennerHasbromca1998.jpg

StarWarsTatooinewithLukeSkywalkerKennerCollectionHasbronca1998.jpg

StarWrasEpsisode1QueenAmadalaCharacterCollectibleApplause.jpg

StarWarsRemoteControlR2D2Kennerca1997.jpg

And I had to save this for its own post. A 1985 Dallas Cowboys 2 sided poster. One side Tom Landry and the other a team pic of the 85 Cowboys. I have no idea how or why I would get this. Needless to say, I was tempted to burn it. Not a Cowboys fan :sick:

TomLandryoneside1985DallasCowboysTeamPictureothersideca1985.jpg

I was at that game!:acclaim: Aahhh, the mid-70s Sooner wishbone :cloud9:

Thanks for posting all these pics; they are great. What a trip down memory lane. (Did you ever go to that store in Norman?)

And a couple of college football mags:

1975 OU Pittsburg Program -

OU Blasts Pitt and Tony Dorsett - Oklahoma 46, Pittsburgh 10 :headbang:

OklahomavsPittsburgCollegeFootballP.jpg

Thanks for posting all these pics; they are great. What a trip down memory lane. (Did you ever go to that store in Norman?)

Store in Norman? I've had my share of green ale at O'Connells :insane:

Assuming you graduated a Sooner? I graduated in '86 - The last days of Switzer. I actually had a class with the Boz.

I did buy this from a comic book store in Norman in the early 80s. Of course it wasn't slabbed at the time:

catman13.jpg

Assuming you graduated a Sooner? I graduated in '86 - The last days of Switzer. I actually had a class with the Boz.

I did buy this from a comic book store in Norman in the early 80s. Of course it wasn't slabbed at the time:

catman13.jpg

Wow!!! Golden Age, Mile High, Catman goodness :cloud9:(worship)

I was wondering if you had been to the comic store named Down Memory Lane, which I think was owned by Bart Bush back in the mid-to-late 70s. It was in the strip mall on Main St (next to the Book Stall and across from the High School), and was the store that got me (and a lot of kids in town) into collecting comics.

I went out of state to college in 1980, but grew up in Norman, so I'm a Sooner fan, though not an OU grad. If you lived in Norman in the 70s, we probably crosssed paths back then...

Wow!!! Golden Age, Mile High, Catman goodness :cloud9:(worship)

I was wondering if you had been to the comic store named Down Memory Lane, which I think was owned by Bart Bush back in the mid-to-late 70s. It was in the strip mall on Main St (next to the Book Stall and across from the High School), and was the store that got me (and a lot of kids in town) into collecting comics.

I went out of state to college in 1980, but grew up in Norman, so I'm a Sooner fan, though not an OU grad. If you lived in Norman in the 70s, we probably crosssed paths back then...

You are kidding me. What a small world this is - that is where I got this book. I saw Bart last year - he said he still has a comic store in Norman called Atomik Pop. I hadn't seen him since the 80s but I used to go to his store all the time. He actually had the entire MH Cat-Man run and this is one I picked. Some of the Cat-Mans ended up in Nicholas Cage's collection. I dropped out of collecting for around 20 years - after I graduated and didn't get back until the mid 2000s.

Bart's store must have been there in the early 80s because that's when I would have gone. I grew up for the most past in OKC not Norman.

Welcome to the Boards :hi:

A few more pics taken. Fairly new stuff from 10 years ago for this batch. Nothing worth anything other than the space they take up...

Green Goblin and Spider Man Talking Bobble Head Figure Way Out Toys ca 2002

GreenGoblinTalkingBobbleHeadFigureWayOutToysca2002.jpg

SpiderManTalkingBobbleHeadFigureWayOutToysca2002.jpg

Star Wars Rotating Figures ca 1997

StarWarsBespinLukeSkywalkerRotatingFigureKennerHasbroca1997.jpg

StarWarsBobaFettRotatingFigureKennerHasbroca1997.jpg

StarWarsDarthVaderRotatingFigureKennerHasbroca1997.jpg

Masters of the Universe Battle Cat Mattel ca 2001

MastersoftheUniverseBattleCatMattelca2001.jpg

Hot Wheels 69 Chevy Camaro Mattel ca 2006

HotWheels69ChevyCamaroMattelca2006.jpg

Special Edition Goddess McFarlane Toys ca 1998

SpecialEditionGoddessMcFarlaneToysca1998.jpg

X Men Mutations Movie Classic Toad Movie Toad Toy Biz ca 2000

XMenMutationsMovieClassicToadMovieToadToyBizca2000.jpg

Tazmanian Devil Make Way Hallmark Ornament ca 2005

TazmanianDevilMakeWayHallmarkOrnamentca2005.jpg

Donna Troy DC Direct Figure DC Comics

DonnaTroyDCDirectFigureDCComics.jpg

One of the good things is that as I have gone though this junk, I have started sorting through some of my comics. Won't post comic pics but I have about 30 long boxes and 30 short boxes that I hadn't opened in years - some SA, lots of BA and some 80s. I found the first comic I ever bought - Defenders #2. I have have found some gems like IM #55, IF #14, WWBN #32, Bats #251. Not 9.8s by any means but 8.5s for the most part.

I am getting rid of all of my long boxes and moving the books to short boxes. Easier on the back and easier to store.

And lastly for now..ET Animaltronic Figure Toys R Us Exclusive Wow Wee Toys ca 2002

ETAnimaltronicFigureToysRUsExclusiveWowWeeToysca2002.jpg